• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Athletics Question: Bull's Club Offer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Athletics Related:  Here's one for a little conversation.(football/bball a little slow right now) See if anyone else bit on this offer?? Maybe John will wade in on this topic if he has info. End of September I recvd an email re: a "limited special offer on a Bull's Club shirt" order before deadline. (And yes, it was in English not Russian or Somalian)...It was connected to BiG Athletics. Supposedly with some alignment to Adidas. What say the masses??   Yes, I could pursue this another way but wondering if anyone else saw this...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

We had an offer and went to the website. Pretty sure it was legit.  It was for Iron Bulls shirts.  Nothing caught our fancy this time around so didn't try to order.  I don't remember but it seemed earlier than end of Sept.

• Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Purchase Exclusive Bulls Club Gear!

Dear Friends,

As a valued member of the Bulls Club, we appreciate your continued support of our hard-working student-athletes. One benefit of being a current Bulls Club member is the opportunity to purchase exclusive Bulls Club adidas apparel.

For those Bulls Club members who would like to take advantage of this offer, please click the link HERE.

Please note this store will only be available from now through Sunday, September 27th. While we made every attempt to provide as many options for you as possible, please be mindful that the COVID-19 pandemic limited some of the offerings, and shipping for some items may take 5-6 weeks to arrive.

Thank you again for your continued generous support of USF Athletics.

Stay Safe & Go Bulls!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,506
  • Days Won:  422

51 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

We had an offer and went to the website. Pretty sure it was legit.  It was for Iron Bulls shirts.  Nothing caught our fancy this time around so didn't try to order.  I don't remember but it seemed earlier than end of Sept.

I got it Sept 14 ....

17 hours ago, KB said:

Purchase Exclusive Bulls Club Gear!

Dear Friends,

As a valued member of the Bulls Club, we appreciate your continued support of our hard-working student-athletes. One benefit of being a current Bulls Club member is the opportunity to purchase exclusive Bulls Club adidas apparel.

For those Bulls Club members who would like to take advantage of this offer, please click the link HERE.

Please note this store will only be available from now through Sunday, September 27th. While we made every attempt to provide as many options for you as possible, please be mindful that the COVID-19 pandemic limited some of the offerings, and shipping for some items may take 5-6 weeks to arrive.

Thank you again for your continued generous support of USF Athletics.

Stay Safe & Go Bulls!

Yep..That's the one

Thing that red flagged it for me was: lack of receiving a receipt the 2 emails sent same day twelve minutes apart that were a bit conflicting. So I sent a couple emails to see what was cookin. Recvd prompt replies from 2 diff guys. Seems the 2 emails might be a mystery as was the lack of a receipt which may be floating around in the Oct netherworld. Due to the big CV their manufacturing source has had problems( hope not located in Wuhan?) If anyone was waiting on one..they figure about 10/29 and they had a problem with the shirt offered so they were upgrading to a higher quality shirt. Another successful conclusion.