Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Recommended Posts

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My thought is we protest and tailgate at the same time. That way they won't say jack. null null

I find it adorable when people living in a Kafka novel are surprised by the capricious nature of the rules and attempt to find rhyme or reason with in them. You can’t tailgate not because it’s safer t

Just call your tailgate a "Peaceful Protest"

Posted Images

6 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Don't get me wrong. If someone comes over to me and asks me to wear it while we're sitting outside I certainly will.  And the way I understand the seating arrangements, the row in front and in back of you will be empty and then the next rows won't have anyone directly in front of you. So the closest person in front or back of you should be 4 rows down or back.  

We bought 6 tickets for one game but to get them in our section we have a group of 4 and then 3 empty seats and then a group of 2.  So distancing shouldn't be a problem even if we have a good play.  😉

Just cough up a good one first...then slowly put the mask on 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2020 at 8:42 AM, CousinRicky said:

Not quite sure if this is sarcasm or not.  But a restaurant we go to for wine dinners will now be allowed to cram 40+ diners in a small room (they close the doors so no air circulation) but you have to wear a mask outside in an open air stadium with 20% capacity?  I don't quite understand that. Inside the Club? Sure.  But in your seats?  

That restaurant is taking the risk of going against CDC guidelines. I wish them luck. 

Many places have not opened up like that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Joe said:

That restaurant is taking the risk of going against CDC guidelines. I wish them luck. 

Many places have not opened up like that.

It is a subset of the restaurant, a room within the larger space. They claim there is 6' between tables.  From center to center maybe?  But can't imagine 6' between people. The thing that would bother us the most is the confined area. The large door that opens to the main dining area gets closed so the presenter can be heard.  We're staying away for now.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Has there been a single successful lawsuit regarding the contraction of Covid from a public space? That’s a pretty uphill battle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Has there been a single successful lawsuit regarding the contraction of Covid from a public space? That’s a pretty uphill battle.

It’s only been 6 months. I’d imagine they’re coming.

For the record, I’m not someone who isn’t going out. I have no issue going out to eat, or to the store, and I’d go to a game. I just am not going to blow off the guidelines. If they say wear a mask, I’m going to do it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Joe said:

It’s only been 6 months. I’d imagine they’re coming.

For the record, I’m not someone who isn’t going out. I have no issue going out to eat, or to the store, and I’d go to a game. I just am not going to blow off the guidelines. If they say wear a mask, I’m going to do it.

I’m not too sure you will find many trying to take on these cases it’s going to be almost impossible to win as everyone is aware of the risks and proving that you contracted a highly communicable disease from one specific encounter is going to be pretty close to impossible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I’m not too sure you will find many trying to take on these cases it’s going to be almost impossible to win as everyone is aware of the risks and proving that you contracted a highly communicable disease from one specific encounter is going to be pretty close to impossible.

But you can bet thousands of people will try...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Members do not see this ad, Register


×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.