• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Multiple QBs for Saturday’s Game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

What is the saying - when you have multiple QBs you have none??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

3 hours ago, BulledOver said:

A starting QB at D1 should be able to improvise and bail his butt out if the Oline breaks down. QF, BJ and Grothe were all good but not going to start for say, Clemson-Alabama-etc. But..they all demonstrated the ability to make something happen. They all were pretty intense in their play and were very competitive. I have not seen that in McCloud(not slamming the kid) I just haven't seen him look like a hungry QB. We can all recall seeing any one of the above 3 running for their lives if they had to. Getting that 1st down or had fought td. Weve all seen them pissed on the sidelines. I watch Mc lean away from hits and most of the time looks hurried and flustered. Again, not slamming him but, something just aint there... 

They were all dominant athletes at the level USF was playing at. McCloud sadly is not.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

6 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

McCloud had a few games two lock up his job but didn't...hope Fortin is our guy.

After two games he is 19/30 132 yards and 1 td   

Let me get out my abacus.  Okay, 4.4 yds / attempt and just about 7 yds / completion.  

• Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,353
  • Days Won:  8

Scott should play all 4 QBs at the same time and call the offense Voodoo 19

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

14 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

They were all dominant athletes at the level USF was playing at. McCloud sadly is not.

True

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

17 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Noah Johnson still has my vote. But I'll see what Cade has to offer

"In Kean we trust"...I was high on that kid too. Guess he wont get a chance to show what he has this season w/ the Griz unless that conference has a change of courage/epiphany, to bad. Watched some video on Fortin he reminds me of Kean but poss more talent. NJ with additional year of eligibility( I was educated/reminded of this by NEB recently-like having an ex wife on this board..) CJS can build on that if the guy demonstrates he can be the starter. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

21 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

Hopefully Fortin shows us something significantly better than the other two or this could be an ugly, ugly season. 

Yup

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

24 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

"In Kean we trust"...I was high on that kid too. Guess he wont get a chance to show what he has this season w/ the Griz unless that conference has a change of courage/epiphany, to bad. Watched some video on Fortin he reminds me of Kean but poss more talent. NJ with additional year of eligibility( I was educated/reminded of this by NEB recently-like having an ex wife on this board..) CJS can build on that if the guy demonstrates he can be the starter. 

Maaaaaan, I still cant figure out how to remove the Keen statement off my profile lol But Kean is on the coaching staff at Charlotte so Im happy he still gets to be involved in something he loves. As for Noah, I didnt know he had an extra year left.  I would prefer he plays this year and we save the other QBs for the future. 

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Maaaaaan, I still cant figure out how to remove the Keen statement off my profile lol But Kean is on the coaching staff at Charlotte so Im happy he still gets to be involved in something he loves. As for Noah, I didnt know he had an extra year left.  I would prefer he plays this year and we save the other QBs for the future. 

This year doesn't count towards eligibility for anyone so everyone on the field has the option to come back next year.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Maaaaaan, I still cant figure out how to remove the Keen statement off my profile lol

Wear that like a badge of honor.   

Also, I still haven't forgot our bet 😆

Edited by Bull Dozer