Sep 23 Virus discussion

Have you ever wondered if we could get Covid-19 to pause IT'S on-field activity?! This virus is just straight up rude and inconvenient - and if we don't want to spread it we just shouldn't invite it anywhere. Stay at home Covid, nobody like you!

Maybe if we just kept telling Covid "you're off topic" and "I'm deleting you" it would just stop for a second and think about all of the mess its created. I MEAN WE HAVE PAUSED ON FIELD ACTIVITIES PEOPLE!!!! Where is the outrage and the protests against mean Covid?

How are our quarterbacks going to learn to be quarterbacks?! I mean this coronavirus is REALLY inconvenient. Covid you are just mean!

Edited by brybull1970
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, 94 Bull said:

The longer we hide from the virus, the longer it will take to gain herd immunity, thus the longer susceptible people are exposed and increasing their chance of getting the virus.

So, I ask you the same question.... how many deaths are ok?

Circle the wagons around susceptible people and let it run it's course.

How many deaths would have been acceptable?

There have been 187k deaths so far in the continent of Europe, with its total population of 741m.

There have been 200k deaths so far in America, with its total population of 328m.

I suggest that half of our current death toll would have been the upper end of what’s acceptable. Instead it’s double what it should be, because some stupid people were never taking this seriously as early as March.

So I ask you again: what do you think is an acceptable number of deaths? Is there a limit to what you would consider to be acceptable, or does it not matter how many people die?

Edited by OnTheBus

@94 Bull Would you like to tell me how many deaths are fine by you? Or do you not want to admit that you don't think it matters how many people die?

Your idea that the longer it takes for everyone/the herd to get the virus, the chances of an individual getting the virus goes up, is ******* laughable. Absolutely contradictory logic. "If people don't get the virus now, people are more likely to get the virus later". Hilarious. You should do stand-up comedy.

Edited by OnTheBus
2 hours ago, 94 Bull said:

The longer we hide from the virus, the longer it will take to gain herd immunity, thus the longer susceptible people are exposed and increasing their chance of getting the virus.

So, I ask you the same question.... how many deaths are ok?

Circle the wagons around susceptible people and let it run it's course.

Nobody really knows who the susceptible people are,herd immunity would take 70% of Americans getting covid which could kill up to 3 million Americans, are you ok with that?

17 hours ago, East lake bull said:

Nobody really knows who the susceptible people are,herd immunity would take 70% of Americans getting covid which could kill up to 3 million Americans, are you ok with that?

His silence speaks for itself. To some people, human life is irrelevant.

Well the virus seems to be mutating pretty quickly. so trying to get to “herd” immunity will be fun as it keeps trying to become deadlier and more communicable. This study mirror what a larger UK study showed as well

DVIWEKSY55EK7HIMX76X3M5P6E.jpg

The largest U.S. genetic study of the virus, conducted in Houston...