• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is what happens...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Win and lose with a QB. We lack a QB. We also got railroaded by Strong last year. This team is in shambles. All the speed in the world - no line to help though. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

18 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

Somebody drop off Puc's Zoloft before he walks into traffic...

I've mostly been laughing, I didn't really have any expectations for today even if it is a bit shocking that we couldnt even meet that level

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, usfgrad84 said:

This

No it's not "this".  No school in the country fires their coach under the EXACT same circumstances,  NOBODY!

It cracks me up that anyone would have really expected anything different at this point even without C-19 ... with it. it's all but predictable

2 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

No it's not "this".  No school in the country fires their coach under the EXACT same circumstances,  NOBODY!

It cracks me up that anyone would have really expected anything different at this point even without C-19 ... with it. it's all but predictable

Knowing all of that the gambling public put there hard earned money on the idea that we would be twice as good as this, today was an utter failure and there is no other way to spin it.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Knowing all of that the gambling public put there hard earned money on the idea that we would be twice as good as this, today was an utter failure and there is no other way to spin it.

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

George Carlin

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NovaBull said:

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

George Carlin

Touche, I didnt think we were 50 something points worse. I guess I have a blind spot for USF because on this I'm on the wrong side of this fence.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

15 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I've mostly been laughing, I didn't really have any expectations for today even if it is a bit shocking that we couldnt even meet that level

Reminds me of one of the best quotes I ever heard. Someone told me about building their house. "I gave me wife and unlimited budget and she managed to exceed it".

Edited by CousinRicky
  • Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,213
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Touche, I didnt think we were 50 something points worse. I guess I have a blind spot for USF because on this I'm on the wrong side of this fence.

We were in the peak and we are experiencing the fall. 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I’m completely with you. I wear the green and gold goggles too and definitely didn’t see us as 52 points worse than Notre Dame.

Thought MAYBE we’d cover at 23.5 and even had hopes of a win if we could force 3+ turnovers.