• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

• Game 1

Sat, 6/12, 9 pm (ESPNU) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 R H E
    South Florida                          
    Texas                          

In-game Chat  Game Thread  Live Stats  Bulls Unlimited (radio)

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should probably reserve these comments for the Trough or something. I don't really see the need to politicize a uniform thread. You seem like the kind of guy who shops at Sears. 

That would have been 6 separate posts in the olden times. This one?  Signed by: BJ Matt Brett Kean Olodokun Blake  Octavious Battle Jordan Mc QF Bench Mike White

Our current green jerseys are hands down the worst uniforms we have ever had, they look like sadness 

Posted Images

Like overall look.  Thumbs down on the helmet.  Maybe if the U was filled in instead of an outline.  Problem with any outline is that with holes, chin straps and guards covering up most of it, you can't even tell what it is supposed to be.

GO BULLS!

Edited by 79 Bull
13 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

Hate the all whites 

You should probably reserve these comments for the Trough or something. I don't really see the need to politicize a uniform thread.

10 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

This screams Sun Belt.

You seem like the kind of guy who shops at Sears. 

• Haha 3
  • ???? 1

Simply put, this is the single greatest uniform combination we have ever had. If I knew how to do the gifs, I would include the 'chef's kiss'. Just electric sex right here and I, for one, cannot imagine how many ladies are going to get pregnant as a result of seeing the primal eroticism this look evokes.

Edited by mj796
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

Like overall look.  Thumbs down on the helmet.  Maybe if the U was filled in instead of an outline.  Problem with any outline is that with holes, chin straps and guards covering up most of it, you can't even tell what it is supposed to be.

GO BULLS!

Agree about this helmet you can’t see our logo. 

Ever since we went to the metallic gold numbers on the green home unis:

Road Whites > Home Greens

Road unis are so much easier to read the names and numbers. Reading a player's name from the club seats at Ray Jay is almost impossible.

3 minutes ago, EastCoastBull said:

Ever since we went to the metallic gold numbers on the green home unis:

Road Whites > Home Greens

Road unis are so much easier to read the names and numbers. Reading a player's name from the club seats at Ray Jay is almost impossible.

Our current green jerseys are hands down the worst uniforms we have ever had, they look like sadness 

• Upvote 2