NCAA basketball to start November 25

Members do not see this ad, Register

The Ft. Myers Tip Off is now scheduled to occur on November 25th (the day before Thanksgiving) with USF playing Colorado with the second game on November 27th (Black Friday).

Barring a change expect that to be our opener.

Edited by brybull1970

I heard the Big Ten will announce they are not playing basketball this season, but their real plan is to only play 18 conference games in January and February so their teams are eligible for the tournament.

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

I heard the Big Ten will announce they are not playing basketball this season, but their real plan is to only play 18 conference games in January and February so their teams are eligible for the tournament.

The P5 need non-conference games more than anyone - its how these #9 through #12 seeds from P5 conferences make the dance, by beating the likes of Detroit Mercy, LIU-Brooklyn and Trump University at Mar Lago.

Edited by brybull1970
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

The real question is when will we see the first "Fire CBG" or "we don't have a CBG problem, we have a Michael Kelly problem" thread?

Why can’t it just be a “we need to fire CBG but we have a bigger problem than that it’s a systemic problem and MK needs to go too #fireeverybody” thread?

14 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

The Ft. Myers Tip Off is now scheduled to occur on November 25th (the day before Thanksgiving) with USF playing Colorado with the second game on November 27th (Black Friday).

Barring a change expect that to be our opener.

Is there a link that says that is the case? I just went to the tournaments website and I don't see those changes were announced