CJS: “we are playing with house money”

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

Yep, I am getting my money’s worth.  Was talking shat to a guy and wife on Saturday that just moved in a couple houses down from South Bend, he worked at the University.  The wife was not amused.

I was thinking of taking the points and ND. That way I can’t lose...unless we lose by 24/25/23 points. I would pay $100 for a close game. 

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love the attitude!

Go for it.   What the heck.  Playing conservative will not win this game.

He isn't wrong. We got nothing to lose and they looked awful. We have a shot and I put some money on the spread. I think we easily cover -27.5 . I am rooting for an upset! WE definitely have a puncher

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I was thinking of taking the points and ND. That way I can’t lose...unless we lose by 24/25/23 points. I would pay $100 for a close game. 

A ND win by 3 plus Touchdowns  doesn’t seem like a win however hedging your bet to not be too disappointed is not a bad plan.  Bry is all in with ND giving the points and has a decent track record from memory last year so it may be the play.

10 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

A ND win by 3 plus Touchdowns  doesn’t seem like a win however hedging your bet to not be too disappointed is not a bad plan.  Bry is all in with ND giving the points and has a decent track record from memory last year so it may be the play.

Yeah Bry’s betting success gave me the idea. This works on the intrinsic side if we lose only by 14/17 points or less. I would hate to lose my $100 and lose the game by 25.  

2 hours ago, hm101 said:

That 2011 win was cool and a big boost to fan morale, but in the end it did little for the program overall. I think he would take a conference trophy 10 times out of 10 versus a hyped up ND win, only to lose to Cincy 2 weeks later. 

Starting this up again..  A conference champiobship would soon be forgotten too if you couldn't maintain the level of performance.  And I am not blaming the stature of the aac.

4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He isn't wrong. We got nothing to lose and they looked awful. We have a shot and I put some money on the spread. I think we easily cover -27.5 . I am rooting for an upset! WE definitely have a punchers chance.

• Upvote 1