• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Notre Dame Coach Kelly on USF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  12,253
  • Days Won:  25

19 hours ago, AF1618 said:

This makes zero sense. ND hasn’t been hit hard by Covid at all? The players missing are from injuries.

And ND’s schedule got easier this year by joining the ACC. It was a top 10 ranked schedule (out of 130), now its barely top 20 (out of 77).  ND is 15-1 vs the ACC in the last 16 ACC scheduled games.  ND lost three ranked teams and gained only one after the schedule switch. 

84fe3280-e264-11ea-b9db-add76e0e0b4a

The University of North Carolina followed suit hours later thanks to its own outbreaks.

So Nd getting ranked high and getting waxed in the playoffs is because they are ELITE?

Just now, Outlaw said:

The University of North Carolina followed suit hours later thanks to its own outbreaks.

So Nd getting ranked high and getting waxed in the playoffs is because they are ELITE? If you want to spread false information about them not canceling practices due to covid, I suggest you use a simple google search.

22 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

All excellent points Outlaw. At the same time, I’ll take a loss to ND for a win against ucf. I just want us to get better each game so we can be in that position to beat those bastards in Nov. 

To be honest, I want a win against both will settle for a win against either.  I just don't know how good improved we are until the ND game. Watching the team versus CITADEL does not give me a good read on the team. I am rooting for the upset, but I think we cover the spread. Either way if we come out swinging and don't let up, we may have a chance. CJS sounds like he wants to attack  and not let up. I like his coach talk, but I want to see his results. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  811
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/15/2020 at 9:03 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

All excellent points Outlaw. At the same time, I’ll take a loss to ND for a win against ucf. I just want us to get better each game so we can be in that position to beat those bastards in Nov. 

Exactly!!! 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Watching the team versus CITADEL does not give me a good read on the team. 

I cant read if the offense is improved much at all...but I think the defense has greatly improved.  They were much better disciplined than I've seen in along time.

Citadel returned much of the offense back from last year and the triple option offense have always given us problems.  After a few drives they really didnt do much at all.

Citadel has played Bama close for a half, beat South Carolina and GT recently so that offense is known to give even P5 teams problems.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

13 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

.but I think the defense has greatly improved.

It looks like tackling has.  Not sure about pass defense.  Citadel was throwing wild arse things to open players.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, Outlaw said:

So Nd getting ranked high and getting waxed in the playoffs is because they are ELITE?

LOL

Might want to investigate a little more before posting silly stuff. The school went online for two weeks because of a threshold agreed upon for initial positives. The last three tests of the 8,000 students had 10, 6 then 3 positives. So 19 total positives since they opened back up for the student population. So no, they aren’t being hit hard by Covid.

Ans it’s funny listening to people who don’t sniff the CFP talk about ND losing in it. Alabama lost WORSE to Clemson than ND did in that CFP. The Clemson players and coaches (on record) said ND was better than Bama. And you can go look right now at Ohio State, Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma, Florida State, Oregon, Washington, MSU, all got blown out in CFP games. Love how people single out ND. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

45 minutes ago, AF1618 said:

LOL

Might want to investigate a little more before posting silly stuff. The school went online for two weeks because of a threshold agreed upon for initial positives. The last three tests of the 8,000 students had 10, 6 then 3 positives. So 19 total positives since they opened back up for the student population. So no, they aren’t being hit hard by Covid.

Ans it’s funny listening to people who don’t sniff the CFP talk about ND losing in it. Alabama lost WORSE to Clemson than ND did in that CFP. The Clemson players and coaches (on record) said ND was better than Bama. And you can go look right now at Ohio State, Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma, Florida State, Oregon, Washington, MSU, all got blown out in CFP games. Love how people single out ND. 

If you guys take down Clemson you will more than likely be in the CFP. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

1 hour ago, AF1618 said:

Love how people single out ND. 

It's true.  I don't know why.  I can only chalk it up to some jealousy thing.  

3 hours ago, AF1618 said:

LOL

Well then fake news.. I guess it is as fake Teo's girlfriend he dedicated his season to in a blow out fashion.