46 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If you get a bunch of other people to start sharing it on different platforms and from unrelated groups then yes. It does not have to be anything in particular but convey a message that is easily understood, shared and goes viral. 

Then let's just keep this between us. Last thing I want to do is play a part in anything spreading into that holy cesspool of social media ...

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody on this board has mastered the art of moving goalposts as deftly as puc has..... and I do mean that as a compliment.

So you tempt me to root for FAU.  Hmmmmm.  Nah, can't do it.

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Get a recheck in a few weeks but still having the same issues.

Well I’m hoping it just resolves itself I had a similar issue off and on for over a month and then it just sort of went away 

11 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Then let's just keep this between us. Last thing I want to do is play a part in anything spreading into that holy cesspool of social media ...

But then it can’t be a meme. We need spread.

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

No sir, CWT had a complete rebuild, this team has much more talent.  An example, Look at RB, we had Marcus Shaw for CWT’s debut vs, Joiner, Ford and Felix.    However I do agree it is a rebuild of sorts, just not a complete overhaul.

This is a complete rebuild - CJS took over a team that had lost 14 of its last 18 and had an offense that ranked 115th out of 130 in scoring last year. And we are starting one of the worst returning quarterbacks in FBS, who led that anemic offense last year.

This is a complete rebuild.

Edited by brybull1970
19 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

This is a complete rebuild - CJS took over a team that had lost 14 of its last 18 and had an offense that ranked 115th out of 130 in scoring last year. And we are starting one of the worst returning quarterbacks in FBS, who led that anemic offense last year.

This is a complete rebuild.

They both had nothing at QB but way more offensive weapons on this team then CWT’s first year, either way it is an undertaking nonetheless, how many wins would CJS need to get before you would agree it is not a complete rebuild?

28 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

They both had nothing at QB but way more offensive weapons on this team then CWT’s first year, either way it is an undertaking nonetheless, how many wins would CJS need to get before you would agree it is not a complete rebuild?

I don't think I'd put a win total on it - if this team finishes above .500 I'd probably attribute it to his coaching, and if they bomb then I'd say "look he came in and didn't any talent when he arrived".

I guess if we keep it close against Notre Dame I could change my opinion pretty quickly.