• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Athletics Announces Social Justice Initiatives

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Rex Havoc said:

I am 100% behind and support that all people should be treated with respect no matter their race, sexual orientation, etc., but the BLM organization is something I can not support. 

Exactly. Well said

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

8 hours ago, Triple B said:

I think a debate could be had, a very heated debated I'd think, as to whether what they're doing is more societal than political ....

Election year and the organization is completely political and for you to insinuate otherwise is disingenuous.  However I love football and will ignore these ignorant political pawns while I enjoy the game.  

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

Keep making up ****, Frisco. Every time you thought I was doing something like that, it was the exact opposite and when that was pointed out to you, you disappeared from the conversation like Cali.

I am right here, not going anywhere and you certainly did not defend yourself but simply deflected.  no more politics, it is game day, GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

17 hours ago, Rex Havoc said:

They should have just stoped with their own branding of "United". 

I'm fine with United, but they lost me at BLM. I watch to relax and get away from all the world's bs. Not to sit through athletes complaining about inequality. The same athletes who get into college based not on merit but being able to run fast and jump. If that isn't bias and privilege I don't know what is. BLM is a racist and violent movement. Its silent on the topic of black on black crime, black abortion rates and black fatherless rates. It's an organization that's quick to blame whitey for it's problems without having any accountability of ones own actions. I will never support that movement and any company, person or organization that supports it. Shame that after 21 years of tickets and attendance, this is how it ends for me. 

Edited by deters-
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

1 minute ago, deters- said:

I'm fine with United, but they lost me at BLM. I watch to relax and get away from all the world's bs. Not have to sit through athletes complaining about inequality. The same athletes who get into college based not on merit but being able to run fast and jump. If that isn't bias and privilege I don't know what is. BLM is a racist and violent movement. Its silent on the topic of black on black crime, black abortion rates and black fatherless rates. It's an organization that's quick to blame whitey for it's problems without have any accountability of ones own actions. I will never support that movement and any company, person or organization that supports it. Shame that after 21 years of tickets and attendance, this is how it ends for me. 

Byeeee have a good time 

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Byeeee have a good time 

I will. So much extra free time now in the fall. Gonna be great. And with the financial savings, I think I'll spend it on a small vacation. Just think, I'll be hiking in some beautiful national park, while you'll be frustrated with playcalling and poor tackling while having to emotionally handle losses and more letdown from the program. My time sounds more enjoyable. Oh and I won't have to listen to bs politics along the way 🤘

• Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

9 minutes ago, deters- said:

I will. So much extra free time now in the fall. Gonna be great. And with the financial savings, I think I'll spend it on a small vacation. Just think, I'll be hiking in some beautiful national park, while you'll be frustrated with playcalling and poor tackling while having to emotionally handle losses and more letdown from the program. My time sounds more enjoyable. Oh and I won't have to listen to bs politics along the way 🤘

I'm happy your making a decision that makes you happy. As for me, I don't let the games get to me like that because it's just a game. I'll be enjoying myself just fine because I can tolerate differing politics and don't have to hide in a bubble. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

I think a debate could be had, a very heated debated I'd think, as to whether what they're doing is more societal than political ....

Well I've brought many points to the table that shows just how political BLM is and you haven't made one counter point as to how it isnt. They call for changes to social POLICIES, economic POLICIES, and what government should and shouldn't do. 

Fire away. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, deters- said:

This ain’t no airport you don’t have to announce when you are leaving...just leave...

• Me no likey 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

9 hours ago, Triple B said:

51 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

Well I've brought many points to the table that shows just how political BLM is

If you'll go back and check, the "they're" I'm referring to there is USF, not BLM ...

United Against Logo