• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF offense will be fast up tempo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

14 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

None of us are excited if he is the best we got, didn’t we have 11 yards passing in a half in a game we were getting smoked?   Bry said it best (kills me to say that) “ he has the intangibles but lacks the tangibles”.  New year, he was hurt, coaching sucked blah blah blah, I still can’t unsee what I saw.  

You can’t ignore experience though. I agree he could totally suck I just have an issue of ******** on the kid before the first snap. I don’t think you can just “blah blah” the coaching staff he had and the injuries l. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,831
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You can’t ignore experience though. I agree he could totally suck I just have an issue of ******** on the kid before the first snap. I don’t think you can just “blah blah” the coaching staff he had and the injuries l. 

If Elaine can blah blah sex then I can certainly blah blah either the coaching staff or the injuries.

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

If Elaine can blah blah sex then I can certainly blah blah either the coaching staff or the injuries.

It was actually “yada yada” but I have always found “blah blah” to be a bit more harsh and rises to a higher level. 😀

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,831
  • Days Won:  67

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It was actually “yada yada” but I have always found “blah blah” to be a bit more harsh and rises to a higher level. 😀

Yes, I should have known that, never used yada yada but frequently use blah blah, thanks for the clarification.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I bet Q was bottom 10% in stats before CWT let him actually play in an offense that he could succeed in. Just saying. 

Mccloud isn't Q by any means, but, I don't think he's as bad as some make him out to be either. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,459
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

None of us are excited if he is the best we got, didn’t we have 11 yards passing in a half in a game we were getting smoked?   Bry said it best (kills me to say that) “ he has the intangibles but lacks the tangibles”.  New year, he was hurt, coaching sucked blah blah blah, I still can’t unsee what I saw.  

You focus on what supports your opinion. I bet the film staff could put together a highlight reel of JM from last year that makes him look like John Freaking Elway .... and saying he lacks the "tangibles" is just as ambiguous and unsupportable as saying he lacks the "physical tools". But if you want to play this physical tools thing, if CJS separated him from the other qb's just from his time here, to me, it means he does have the physical tools/tangibles. You truly evaluate a qb under fire with the intangibles and consistency and that starts Saturday night.

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 9/10/2020 at 6:55 PM, Bulls On Parade said:

I mean the guy can toss the ball check the SC State game he had a long 45 + yard TD pass....his arm didn't just magically get weak for some unknown reason later in the season.

Now can he survive a whole season could be an issue we will have to see even with 15+ lbs if that helped his durability.  The guy took a pounding actually all season so Id say he seemed pretty tough even last year.

Good points all around.

I think his lack of arm strength is over exaggerated.  Last year is difficult to base conclusions on based on his injury and lack of coaching.  Plus another year of maturity.

Im not sold yet like most.  But his demise i think is premature.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,204
  • Days Won:  25

48 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Good points all around.

I think his lack of arm strength is over exaggerated.  Last year is difficult to base conclusions on based on his injury and lack of coaching.  Plus another year of maturity.

Im not sold yet like most.  But his demise i think is premature.

If you judge the whole football team from last year, we might as well fold the program. 

• Upvote 1