• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Old Sun Dome Seats

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

If you get a shipping price let me know I am more than willing to pay for it. But if Puc wants them that’s fine too. 

If they can be broken down and shipped I honor you dibs but if he does not find that to be possible I am more  than happy to rehome them until you are able to come to Florida to retrieve them

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

If they can be broken down and shipped I honor you dibs but if he does not find that to be possible I am more  than happy to rehome them until you are able to come to Florida to retrieve them

Yeah, if it’s a pain in the butt to do all of that and you can just pick it up I am fine with that. Maybe one day you’ll send me the other seat 😀

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Yeah, if it’s a pain in the butt to do all of that and you can just pick it up I am fine with that. Maybe one day you’ll send me the other seat 😀

Idk I’m not an engineer but looking at the picture I’m not sure that would be very stable for either of us and we would both lose, kind of like that story about cutting the baby in half. I like the idea of them traveling around as a single piece from fan to fan.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Idk I’m not an engineer but looking at the picture I’m not sure that would be very stable for either of us and we would both lose, kind of like that story about cutting the baby in half. I like the idea of them traveling around as a single piece from fan to fan.

In this case I agree a full loaf is better than a half. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

I will pick them up from you, how much do you want?

We've already determined he would prefer to ship and start a bidding war between me and NEB.  Locals should stay out of this, it doesn't concern you.

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Brad said:

We've already determined he would prefer to ship and start a bidding war between me and NEB.  Locals should stay out of this, it doesn't concern you.

Well on the off chance he found it impossible to ship I was wanted to offer my rehoming services, I am known for my altruism 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

Without taking it apart, based on crude measurements on what size box it would be in and the weight of just the seats, my very loose estimate (using the UPS site) is that it would cost around $85 to ship the seats and mounting hardware.  Probably add a few $ for a box and packing material.    

8 minutes ago, BullsWinBucsWin said:

Without taking it apart, based on crude measurements on what size box it would be in and the weight of just the seats, my very loose estimate (using the UPS site) is that it would cost around $85 to ship the seats and mounting hardware.  Probably add a few $ for a box and packing material.    

Or I could just meet you somewhere, either way.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Or I could just meet you somewhere, either way.

Sorry responded back to NEB's question before seeing the back and forth.  It would certainly be much easier for me to coordinate with you locally vs breaking it down and shipping it.   

12 minutes ago, BullsWinBucsWin said:

Sorry responded back to NEB's question before seeing the back and forth.  It would certainly be much easier for me to coordinate with you locally vs breaking it down and shipping it.   

It’s completely up to you but if you just want to meet at a game or something I will get it from you or if you want to attempt to ship I couldn’t be happier than to have it end up with Brad or NEB who are probably more deserving recipients than myself