Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Anyone buy tickets yet?


Recommended Posts

Just got the email.    Looks like I can buy tickets now.

They are blocking off every other row and two seats together followed by three blanks.

Edited by Rizman
Link to post
Share on other sites
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is a well known fact that Covid prefers to enter through the club vs general admission, in fact I thought we had shut clubs down in Florida.

My account tells me there are no tickets yet. How did you find out when you can order? What price were the tix? Thanks.

I bought similar to my season tickets. I got 6 tickets in the south end zone for all games except Tulsa. I only got 4 for that game. Since it’s a Friday night game it’s a harder sell to get my friends

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Rizman said:

Just got the email.    Looks like I can buy tickets now.

They are blocking off every other row and two seats together followed by three blanks.

Every section has different pod quantities, so that can be a challenge based on how many tickets someone is seeking per game.

Pods of 2 and 4 will be the most plentiful pods throughout the stadium.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, beefy620 said:

Does anyone know if the 'renew by Feb' thing is still in effect for next year i.e. if I roll over my payments to next year its the same price as this year?

Yes, it's the same price if you have deferred to 2021, so you are renewed if you chose that option.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Yes, it's the same price if you have deferred to 2021, so you are renewed if you chose that option.

Thanks John.  Do I have to talk to the ticket rep to defer or can I do it online somewhere?  I've contacted my rep with a couple different methods to no avail so far. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beefy620 said:

Thanks John.  Do I have to talk to the ticket rep to defer or can I do it online somewhere?  I've contacted my rep with a couple different methods to no avail so far. 

You can talk to your rep. Yesterday was the deadline to let us know what option that a season ticket member would like to select. If there was none selected, then it would defer automatically to 2021.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, John Lewis said:

You can talk to your rep. Yesterday was the deadline to let us know what option that a season ticket member would like to select. If there was none selected, then it would defer automatically to 2021.

Dah fuk.  I have no email from USF except friday.  I called my rep and emailed him friday.  I've had zero response from USF in regards to this.  Not your problem but **** this is pretty ******. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Members do not see this ad, Register


×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.