• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Need a favor

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

9 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

For Youtube TV you can have up to three devices on one account. You can record (or save to your library) unlimited number of shows. Yes, three Youtube TVs can run different shows on three different Roku’s at the same time (All for $65 a month). Try it for free for a week and see what you think. 

I'm not sure how to get everyone's attention on this thread.  But I just had the light bulb go off in my thick skull last night.  I'm worried about not having enough HDMI ports for Roku's but never thought that without the cable boxes taking up one of them I should have one on all the TVs (except for the really old one that may not have a port).  Cue Homer Simpson.  DOH!!!  So YouTube and Hulu are back in play.  Hard for an old guy to picture not having a cable box sitting under the TV.  Actually I'm so old I had to get up and turn the dial to change to one of 3 channels.  

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,627
  • Days Won:  6

24 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Actually I'm so old I had to get up and turn the dial to change to one of 3 channels.  

And at midnight they played the national anthem and the screen went to static until 7am.  My grown kids still don't understand why the Wizard of Oz was only on once a year and it was like a national holiday for school kids.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

21 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

And at midnight they played the national anthem and the screen went to static until 7am.  My grown kids still don't understand why the Wizard of Oz was only on once a year and it was like a national holiday for school kids.

...and don’t forget those Saturday morning cartoons, three college games in tv, and three NFL games on tv.

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

...and don’t forget those Saturday morning cartoons, three college games in tv, and three NFL games on tv.

3 NFL games?  You must be young.  You probably don't remember life before MNF.

3 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

3 NFL games?  You must be young.  You probably don't remember life before MNF.

Mondays 9:00pm...always had to go to bed after the first quarter...

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Mondays 9:00pm...always had to go to bed after the first quarter...

But do you remember NOT having MNF?  Looks like it first aired in 1970 so you probably do remember the Before Times.

Edited by CousinRicky

22 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

But do you remember NOT having MNF?  Looks like it first aired in 1970 so you probably do remember the Before Times.

No not at all. I don’t remember a time it did not exist. I was 5 when it started and did not get into the sport until 5 years later. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

7 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

But do you remember NOT having MNF?

BraveGorgeousBasenji-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  393
  • Days Won:  0

I believe the first Monday Night Football game aired on ABC in September of 1970 with the 1969 Super Bowl Champion New York Jets playing in front of 70,000 fans against the Browns at Cleveland Municipal Stadium. I was a sophomore at USF and lived in Eta 209. I watched that very first Monday Night football game in the UC (University Center) with maybe twenty other guys in the television room on the first floor. Gosh, that was so very long ago!

• Upvote 1

So this is interesting. Because my universal remote needs some proprietary software only available to Dealers I thought I'd do my best to keep Frontier at a lower level and then add YouTube or Hulu and not worry about programming the remote.  So I call them up and ask how much I can save going down from Extreme to Prime.  Surprise!!!  Since I'm getting their "best" deal it would cost me MORE to get less service.  Same with dropping the phone line.  F'n bass turds.