• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,881
  • Days Won:  33

14 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

So every person will have to have an account to get into the club from their seats?  Not just per couple?  I know I'm sounding like a "Get off my lawn" guy but really?  So a couple we transfer our tickets to will each have to have an account to show a ticket to the guy to get into the club?  So I'll have to transfer 4 tix each week to 4 individual accounts?  Oye.

If you transfer 2 tickets to someone and they have the app on their phone, then they should be able to swipe through both tickets. Sorry for any confusion.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  1

This is not some hypothetical, the Buccaneers/Tampa Sports Authority already have a similar (if not the same app). Someone else mentioned they did have legacy cards for season ticket member holdouts, but for the overwhelming majority of fans, ticketless mobile entry was required. Love it or hate it, the #1 reason for this is it allows the team to control the secondary market. No more buying from a scalper on the street corner. I attended nearly all Bucs home games last year, but was gifted or purchased single game tickets. For every ticket I was required to use the mobile app.

I can only speak to my experience with the app at Bucs games which I imagine will be similar to USF due to the common relationship with Tampa Sports Authority.

1. Yes you were required to have a data connection (cell or wifi). You might have a nervous moment where things spin while loading, but never had an issue pulling up my ticket app while waiting in line at the gate. 
  2. No you you could not screenshot tickets because the barcode changes periodically. I have used mobile entry in other instances where you could screenshot, but with Bucs you specifically could not.
  3. You can have multiple tickets on one app. You just group your party together and swipe your finger to move from one ticket to another for scanning. 
  4. Transferring tickets could be done via email or phone #. But the other party then has to download the app to receive their ticket and scan it.

Happy to answer any further questions to help alleviate concerns. Again none of this is official policy just my expectations based on Buccaneers use of mobile technology. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

1 hour ago, 94 Bull said:

If they are just scanning a barcode... then we could just take a screen shot of each ticket and text the screenshot.

The ticket master app can definitely be screen shot and shared. We will see about our USF app. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

46 minutes ago, BucsandBulls said:

This is not some hypothetical, the Buccaneers/Tampa Sports Authority already have a similar (if not the same app). Someone else mentioned they did have legacy cards for season ticket member holdouts, but for the overwhelming majority of fans, ticketless mobile entry was required. Love it or hate it, the #1 reason for this is it allows the team to control the secondary market. No more buying from a scalper on the street corner. I attended nearly all Bucs home games last year, but was gifted or purchased single game tickets. For every ticket I was required to use the mobile app.

I can only speak to my experience with the app at Bucs games which I imagine will be similar to USF due to the common relationship with Tampa Sports Authority.

1. Yes you were required to have a data connection (cell or wifi). You might have a nervous moment where things spin while loading, but never had an issue pulling up my ticket app while waiting in line at the gate. 
  2. No you you could not screenshot tickets because the barcode changes periodically. I have used mobile entry in other instances where you could screenshot, but with Bucs you specifically could not.
  3. You can have multiple tickets on one app. You just group your party together and swipe your finger to move from one ticket to another for scanning. 
  4. Transferring tickets could be done via email or phone #. But the other party then has to download the app to receive their ticket and scan it.

Happy to answer any further questions to help alleviate concerns. Again none of this is official policy just my expectations based on Buccaneers use of mobile technology. 

Thanks. That's helpful. In cases of a transfer would the other party have to have a Bulls account or just the app?

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  1

24 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Thanks. That's helpful. In cases of a transfer would the other party have to have a Bulls account or just the app?

I think that would really depend on how USF chooses to set it up. Buccaneers have their own App, but it essentially runs on an underlying ticketmaster App. So all you need is a ticketmaster account. I would guess USF would be the same but more uncertain there.

I have seen other mobile ticket options where no App is required at all for transfer/scan. There is just a link in text or email that pulls up a ticket in your web browser. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

The Bucs app requires the recipient to also have a Bucs account so I'm assuming it would be same with Bulls ..... which, i think, is the way it's been with us since we've had the mobile transferring option.

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

The Bucs app requires the recipient to also have a Bucs account so I'm assuming it would be same with Bulls ..... which, i think, is the way it's been with us since we've had the mobile transferring option.

It has been which has presented problems for me in the past.  I should probably look into setting up new accounts for our friends in anticipation of this.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

It has been which has presented problems for me in the past.  I should probably look into setting up new accounts for our friends in anticipation of this.  

Assuming these friends are different than ones in past with accounts already set up .... ?

• Topic Count:  2,324
  • Content Count:  21,267
  • Days Won:  10

One less ticket now.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Assuming these friends are different than ones in past with accounts already set up .... ?

Different people but didn't we have credit cards last year?