• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Tickets

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

12 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

You still print your Mapquest directions too, don't you? Or *gasp* do you have paper maps?!?

LOL ... I actually stopped printing AAA TripTiks several years ago and am a sworn Google Maps proponent now so I guess I have already somewhat embraced some of that newfangled stuff. The time specific things, though, I still print whenever it's an option. Cold sweats thinking about phone dying at an inopportune time.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

LOL ... I actually stopped printing AAA TripTiks several years ago and am a sworn Google Maps proponent now so I guess I have already somewhat embraced some of that newfangled stuff. The time specific things, though, I still print whenever it's an option. Cold sweats thinking about phone dying at an inopportune time.

Especially after 4 hours of tailgating. My phone tends to drain quickly at or near Ray Jay for some reason.  Happens in the SunDome too.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

I was telling my kids about the old AAA TripTiks during our summer trip and they looked at me like I had 3 heads.  🤣

Last summer, my son and I were going to an Orioles game at Camden Yards and the tickets were on the phone.   As we were walking up, I couldn't get the app to work right.  I was sweating a little and maybe cursing some, but luckily we got it open and it all worked out.   

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  141
  • Days Won:  0

I print everything too, ever since i was refused admittance at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas for a show for not having a printed ticket.  They had no way to scan a QR code from my phone.  I think there must be thousands like us that print, not dozens.  Also, Google Maps amazes me.  I lost signal trying to cross the state on Alligator Alley one time when I-75 was completely shut down in the middle.  Fortunately, Google already cached the maps I needed before loosing signal.  I used it to find all the little back roads across the everglades to get back on I-75 at Snake Road in far western Broward County.  I was the only one on the highway heading east all the way to the toll plaza.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

I flew up to Indiana over the weekend and a lot of the airlines aren't doing printed tickets because of Covid. A lot of industries have already gone to paperless tickets, so I would only expect more and more industries to follow suit. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,882
  • Days Won:  33

3 hours ago, TheAccountant said:

I flew up to Indiana over the weekend and a lot of the airlines aren't doing printed tickets because of Covid. A lot of industries have already gone to paperless tickets, so I would only expect more and more industries to follow suit. 

Our plan was to be mobile only beginning in 2021, so accelerating that to 2020 was a good call with all that is going on.

2 hours ago, John Lewis said:

Our plan was to be mobile only beginning in 2021, so accelerating that to 2020 was a good call with all that is going on.

I hope to God someone without a smartphone can get in without walking in with me.

53 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I hope to God someone without a smartphone can get in without walking in with me.

I will ask, but we will be pushing the app (hopeful to be ready by September 7), so the smartphone will be needed for that.

9 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

I will ask, but we will be pushing the app (hopeful to be ready by September 7), so the smartphone will be needed for that.

I'm sure we'll get more details but if we're going with 2 other couples they'll each have to have the app on their phone?  

50 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I'm sure we'll get more details but if we're going with 2 other couples they'll each have to have the app on their phone?  

That is my understanding. If you transferred the tickets to them and they set up their own account, then the tickets would show up on the app after they log in.