2020 Yahoo FFL TBP Keeper League

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in (Laces out Dan) but when I go to my team, my roster is empty and I don't see anything for choosing keepers. Edit: Nevermind, the issue seemed to only be on the app. I am on the web site an

Thanks.

I am thinking that once every is set, I will be able to lock them down in Yahoo and we will all see.  The sooner I get verbals that they are set, the sooner (before the draft) they can be shared.

3 hours ago, BucsandBulls said:

Wow. How did CMC not get kept?!

Brad got tired of finishing 2nd and is looking to finish lower in the standings this season. 

4 hours ago, 206BULL said:

Brad got tired of finishing 2nd and is looking to finish lower in the standings this season. 

It's my long term plan.  Unload some salary and headaches this season for a run at the title in 2029.

How come there are only 56 keepers? Should there be 60? I see Bull Chips only kept 2 and chapel bulls only kept 4? Just to be clear draft order is set as well? 

Draft order is set...and yes, some chose less, total should be 54 - no one kept more than five.

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.