• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guest Jonesy Bull
49 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

Unless some magic happened in the off season this is two horse race between Cade and Noah!

Ouch!  Thats a little harsh - maybe!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Does Coach Weis' offense require the QB to make accurate throws?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

3 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Ouch!  Thats a little harsh - maybe!

Obviously you watched none of the train wreck last year, dude’s arm was a noodle and he was not fleet of foot.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

17 hours ago, Bullrush33 said:

Unless some magic happened in the off season this is two horse race between Cade and Noah!

watch this look here GIF by Paul McCartney

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

17 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

CJS is softening the blow to.....?   Does make you wonder about the possibility that our starter last year isn't the starter this year. Wonder if McC could live with it waiting for his chance in a year or....off we go to the transfer portal. ??

Edited by BulledOver
add on

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

12 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

CJS is softening the blow to.....?   Does make you wonder about the possibility that our starter last year isn't the starter this year. Wonder if McC could live with it waiting for his chance in a year or....off we go to the transfer portal. ??

Our starter last year was mainly by default so I don't think this is surprising. I'm still kind of hoping JM can be the one ..... but Johnson also a sentimental favorite for coming home for his final year of college football.

7 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Our starter last year was mainly by default so I don't think this is surprising. I'm still kind of hoping JM can be the one ..... but Johnson also a sentimental favorite for coming home for his final year of college football.

McCloud with better coaching/offense/supporting cast could evolve. He was elusive enough last year to avoid getting killed. One thing I noticed in the 2020 player pics he hasn't put much muscle or weight on his body yet. He still has the skinny just out of high school look. He did get beatup a lot last year and it showed. xtra 20lbs at his height might help him?? 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

McCloud with better coaching/offense/supporting cast could evolve. He was elusive enough last year to avoid getting killed. One thing I noticed in the 2020 player pics he hasn't put much muscle or weight on his body yet. He still has the skinny just out of high school look. He did get beatup a lot last year and it showed. xtra 20lbs at his height might help him?? 

He put on 13 pounds. 

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He put on 13 pounds. 

You cheated and read the article..Actually I just read it and saw the weight mention. Good for him maybe he will put on enough to get him in that 205 range on his 6'1"-2" frame. Muscled thighs so lots of leg action..Ha! thats prob from running for his life last season...

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 8/7/2020 at 8:57 PM, Friscobull said:

Obviously you watched none of the train wreck last year, dude’s arm was a noodle and he was not fleet of foot.

And that has nothing to do with our crappy OC and HC and putting players in bad positions, and having a playbook that nobody could understand, and players underachieving or just sucking all around him??

I agee  somewhat with your point, but i think its an exaggeration and not a total accurate depiction considering the situation he was put in.