• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Shooting the ****

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Going further north you are correct. But I like the way they carry themselves...no phony ********...they stick to their own business and don’t show up unannounced at peoples homes. I, however, live 40 minutes from Beantown and find myself there for research and writing much more than Manchester, NH. NH, in many ways, is like two different states. As for me, all I can tell you is “I am kind of a big deal.”  How’s that for a former Confederate who is now a stuck up Yankee?😂😂😂😂

Double down, if you are the big **** on the block  than show off, I have lived in enough places to know many places are pretty similar IMO.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

WHOA !!!  I think we have a Throw Down going on c'mon boys lets open a beer and have a good old bar fight...Yahoo!! 

17 hours ago, puc86 said:

Idk but I’m sure his wife left him, something happened to his truck and his dog probably died.

Or...his husband left him, something happened to his mini cooper and his cat probably died......that way you have all bases covered. Either way makes for good lyrics 

37 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

WHOA !!!  I think we have a Throw Down going on c'mon boys lets open a beer and have a good old bar fight...Yahoo!! 

It really is all in jest, NEB is a big deal, I have an autographed photo of him along with a signed book, it is worth close to $500 on the open market😀

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

24 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

It really is all in jest, NEB is a big deal, I have an autographed photo of him along with a signed book, it is worth close to $500 on the open market😀

God damit, I thought that book was going for $1000. Well you just pissed in my Wheaties this morning Frisco. 😂😂

NEB if that is accurate(and Frisco isn't pulling my leg??) and you are a celebrated Grand Poobah then brother... I'm even more impressed with you than I am with the every day, posting MoFo  you. Nice going... However, I am a bit disappointed since I thought you and Fris were heading toward a good old fashioned donny brook..

poobah.jpg

10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

God damit, I thought that book was going for $1000. Well you just pissed in my Wheaties this morning Frisco. 😂😂

you know how everybody is looking for a deal on ebay....but the good thing is, gold is up but...book is down

11 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

NEB if that is accurate(and Frisco isn't pulling my leg??) and you are a celebrated Grand Poobah then brother... I'm even more impressed with you than I am with the every day, posting MoFo  you. Nice going... However, I am a bit disappointed since I thought you and Fris were heading toward a good old fashioned donny brook..

poobah.jpg

He may finally be the big man on campus however I would still open up a big can of whoopass on that pipe smokin, sports jacket with elbow patch wearing pretentious professor.  

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

He may finally be the big man on campus however I would still open up a big can of whoopass on that pipe smokin, sports jacket with elbow patch wearing pretentious professor.  

You forgot Mercedes driving, Yankee grinning, book reading, straight teeth gleaming, boat shoe wearing mother ******... I do like conversing with the little people but you are getting a bit over my quota...

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

You mean like "big man" robust in girth? Or, you mean like...the big wheel, big cheese, big wig on campus?  

You might be onto something...maybe brad use for a fund raiser for the indoor facility?$   Frisco v NEB celebrity wrestling match in a cage. Last man out the winner...??  Bragging Rights? Belt...