Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

Hopefully the lightning delay raising the banner until fans can attend. That moment needs to have fans there

I can't imagine them doing it before fans are there after having to win it without them ....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So how many OOC games will USF play this year?  I think we will focus on home games and so I'll say two.  

I actually don't hate the Flyers team per se, except for mabe tonight. Now Philly fan are the VERY WORST FANS ever in the history of mankind........I hate everything about them.  They are obnoxio

I was just up there and played that course for the first time with my daughter .  The course is called Innsbruck Golf Club.  It was in very good shape and nice to play.  Enjoyed the scenery and the mu

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

I can't imagine them doing it before fans are there after having to win it without them ....

Unfortunately that is the case Triple.  They must have decided that they might have to go the entire season without fans, AGAIN.  At least everybody can watch it on TV.....wait unless you are a Frontier customer.

Minus fans, Lightning will unveil Cup banner Wednesday night (tampabay.com)

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Unfortunately that is the case Triple.  They must have decided that they might have to go the entire season without fans, AGAIN.  At least everybody can watch it on TV.....wait unless you are a Frontier customer.

Minus fans, Lightning will unveil Cup banner Wednesday night (tampabay.com)

Sad news .......

Link to post
Share on other sites

According the Channel 13 News tonight, the Lightning are only going to unveil the Banner for tonight's game, and will wait till fans can attend before they actually raise the Banner.  So that's cool.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lightning lead Chicago 3-0 after 1. Banner was revealed but was not raised. Lightning will raise it once fans are allowed to attend games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

According the Channel 13 News tonight, the Lightning are only going to unveil the Banner for tonight's game, and will wait till fans can attend before they actually raise the Banner.  So that's cool.

Me happy ..... except now I'm not guaranteed to be there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

Lightning win the opener 5-1

It was nice to see the big Banner and the Champions back on the ice.  Stamkos looked good, so looks like we are right back where we left off.  Weird schedule this year, playing the same team in 2 and 3 game series.  Makes sense with the Covid situation.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Members do not see this ad, Register


×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.