• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

23 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

Hopefully the lightning delay raising the banner until fans can attend. That moment needs to have fans there

I can't imagine them doing it before fans are there after having to win it without them ....

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So how many OOC games will USF play this year?  I think we will focus on home games and so I'll say two.  

I actually don't hate the Flyers team per se, except for mabe tonight. Now Philly fan are the VERY WORST FANS ever in the history of mankind........I hate everything about them.  They are obnoxio

I was just up there and played that course for the first time with my daughter .  The course is called Innsbruck Golf Club.  It was in very good shape and nice to play.  Enjoyed the scenery and the mu

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

I can't imagine them doing it before fans are there after having to win it without them ....

Unfortunately that is the case Triple.  They must have decided that they might have to go the entire season without fans, AGAIN.  At least everybody can watch it on TV.....wait unless you are a Frontier customer.

Minus fans, Lightning will unveil Cup banner Wednesday night (tampabay.com)

13 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Unfortunately that is the case Triple.  They must have decided that they might have to go the entire season without fans, AGAIN.  At least everybody can watch it on TV.....wait unless you are a Frontier customer.

Minus fans, Lightning will unveil Cup banner Wednesday night (tampabay.com)

Sad news .......

According the Channel 13 News tonight, the Lightning are only going to unveil the Banner for tonight's game, and will wait till fans can attend before they actually raise the Banner.  So that's cool.

Lightning lead Chicago 3-0 after 1. Banner was revealed but was not raised. Lightning will raise it once fans are allowed to attend games.

3 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

According the Channel 13 News tonight, the Lightning are only going to unveil the Banner for tonight's game, and will wait till fans can attend before they actually raise the Banner.  So that's cool.

Me happy ..... except now I'm not guaranteed to be there.

7 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

Lightning win the opener 5-1

It was nice to see the big Banner and the Champions back on the ice.  Stamkos looked good, so looks like we are right back where we left off.  Weird schedule this year, playing the same team in 2 and 3 game series.  Makes sense with the Covid situation.