• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

NewEnglandBull

Update on the current strategy by the American Conference

Just now, Cornada said:

:hijack:

Okay lets go back to hating on each other and politics in  3 2  1 go

1 minute ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Kreider never shows up in the playoffs. Panarin aka the breadman knows what it takes to get it done. CHI should have parted with Toews and kept him.

True about Kreider but he had a better regular season than ever so I was hoping for more. The bread man has lost a step since the end of the COVA off season I wonder if he was able to find ice. Reports was that he did not practice well the last two weeks either. Oh well, as long as the Islanders lose today it won’t be a completely lost day 😀

3 minutes ago, Cornada said:

:hijack:

OT about Publix and/or hockey isn't considered "hijacking" ....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

True about Kreider but he had a better regular season than ever so I was hoping for more. The bread man has lost a step since the end of the COVA off season I wonder if he was able to find ice. Reports was that he did not practice well the last two weeks either. Oh well, as long as the Islanders lose today it won’t be a completely lost day 😀

Barkov on the Panther is an animal, but so is Barzal on the NYI. Barkov is probably the most underrated skater there is in the NHL.

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

OT about Publix and/or hockey isn't considered "hijacking" ....

It is a well established fact on TBP that discussions around Publix, the OCS/OCPF and which of our QBs should play in the CFL are always on-topic

I am not so sure about hockey . . .

1 minute ago, bowman1 said:

It is a well established fact on TBP that discussions around Publix, the OCS/OCPF and which of our QBs should play in the CFL are always on-topic

I am not so sure about hockey . . .

Playoff Hockey better than all of those off topics combined 😂

• Upvote 2

Publix sucks and hockey is awesome except the Rangers, they are more like Publix 

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Publix sucks and hockey is awesome except the Rangers, they are more like Publix 

Now if only we could convince NEB that CJL should still be our coach then he could join our club.

Just now, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Now if only we could convince NEB that CJL should still be our coach then he could join our club.

He is on the cusp of a breakthrough, I can feel it. The day of reckoning is nigh.