Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

bcgruber

Mens Strength Coach at Work

Recommended Posts

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like a workout right there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 5:28 PM, DELdaBull said:

Looks like a workout right there

At least our boys are getting in real shape.

I'm jealous, I need ro get back to my Bootcamp class.  I"m getting the "Covid spread".   I've tried the virtual workouts but I'm not feeling it.

The only thing I do is go on bike rides on occassion, but cancel that out with drinking more.  Something has got to change.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

At least our boys are getting in real shape.

I'm jealous, I need ro get back to my Bootcamp class.  I"m getting the "Covid spread".   I've tried the virtual workouts but I'm not feeling it.

The only thing I do is go on bike rides on occassion, but cancel that out with drinking more.  Something has got to change.  

Get yourself a routine and start slow. Nothing wrong with long walks in the morning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Get yourself a routine and start slow. Nothing wrong with long walks in the morning. 

Yeah get up early, get a good walk in and a "sweat your a__ off" bike ride at lunch hour.

I have a sprain or something from wiping out on my bike like almost 2 months ago still having a problem trying to do pushups and upper body workouts.  Its getting better but not good enough to put full pressure on it........if I was 20 years younger it would healed long before now, sucks getting older.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Yeah get up early, get a good walk in and a "sweat your a__ off" bike ride at lunch hour.

I have a sprain or something from wiping out on my bike like almost 2 months ago still having a problem trying to do pushups and upper body workouts.  Its getting better but not good enough to put full pressure on it........if I was 20 years younger it would healed long before now, sucks getting older.

Hang in there man, but keep moving it’s the best thing for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madut Akec will probably see less playing time with Yetna, Oduro and Anderson available. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe go with a big lineup playing the 2 or with Jamir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...