• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ACC planning on one out of conference game...what will B12 do?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

Game in Tx...Of course it is?? I poss had a geographic brainfart moment... Anyway, it's still an interesting thought re: if they do cancel some of their non-conf games wouldnt it make sense for them (in the bigger pic) to keep LSU and can us even if it costs them some $$. Never know: new coach, new scheme, many new players, hungry team it might(might) cause them some problems being first game of the year and, the BIG game the next week..?  Will Herman go for a dice roll on a tune-up game or opt for another week of practice???  mystery moment

Don't worry about the brainfart, it happens to me all the time.

If I was Texas I would want to keep the LSU game first, unless they are just scared to play them (no god fearing Longhorn fan would ever admit to that, but could be true).  

Anyway, I hope the game is played, but it seems doubtful at this point in time.  There is so much risk involved to so many people and one month away doesn't seem like enough time.  In fact my company, we were suppose to go back to the office in September, well they just officially moved that to January, 2021.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

35 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Not really a mystery moment, Texas-LSU cancelled, SEC conference only.  Your brain really has been gassy lately 😂

Dam! I think  I'm just going to can this topic I'm batting zero... "gassy"?  No not gastric but poss cerebral??  🤯 

I'm going to give you a laughing hysterically attaboy up tick on your post for helping me grasp perspective...

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Don't worry about the brainfart, it happens to me all the time.

If I was Texas I would want to keep the LSU game first, unless they are just scared to play them (no god fearing Longhorn fan would ever admit to that, but could be true).  

Anyway, I hope the game is played, but it seems doubtful at this point in time.  There is so much risk involved to so many people and one month away doesn't seem like enough time.  In fact my company, we were suppose to go back to the office in September, well they just officially moved that to January, 2021.

Regarding your work, I hope that all works out for you. All these unknowns must put a lot of stress on people. Wish you well on that..

On the football game scenario, I was set straight by Frisco that TX v LSU is no more. Now I'm just adjusting to the reality of that scheduling fantasy. I'll find another to meander on about of this I'm sure. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Regarding your work, I hope that all works out for you. All these unknowns must put a lot of stress on people. Wish you well on that..

On the football game scenario, I was set straight by Frisco that TX v LSU is no more. Now I'm just adjusting to the reality of that scheduling fantasy. I'll find another to meander on about of this I'm sure. 

Well luckily I have the ability to work from home.  So, I'm not losing any money or anything like that.  Unfortunately there are so many people that do not have that luxury or are suffering.  But enough of that. 

Fingers and toes crossed that we get both College and Pro football this Fall.  I just kind of have a pessimistic feeling about it at the moment.  I know everybody is apprehensive about it too, tough times for all!

18 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Well luckily I have the ability to work from home.  So, I'm not losing any money or anything like that.  Unfortunately there are so many people that do not have that luxury or are suffering.  But enough of that. 

Fingers and toes crossed that we get both College and Pro football this Fall.  I just kind of have a pessimistic feeling about it at the moment.  I know everybody is apprehensive about it too, tough times for all!

True True... BTW you can have a surgical procedure for the crossed toe/finger disorder...😃

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, BulledOver said:

True True... BTW you can have a surgical procedure for the crossed toe/finger disorder...😃

I probably should do that procedure since my fingers and toes have been stuck together ever since this 2020 year started.  I was hoping it would make a difference, but all it did was make me deformed.........Know any good Surgeons?  I'll give you a finders fee.

43 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I probably should do that procedure since my fingers and toes have been stuck together ever since this 2020 year started.  I was hoping it would make a difference, but all it did was make me deformed.........Know any good Surgeons?  I'll give you a finders fee.

Ha! funny you asked...I have an appt next month(knee) with an ortho surgeon who...wait for it...is a USF med school grad. Oddly, his name is, Dr. Pepper. I am serious. Priceless. He is with a prestigious sports med group up here. I'll tell him about your phalanges see if he might be able to correct them for you at a future tailgate or....

Edited by BulledOver
word wrong

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Ha! funny you asked...I have an appt next month(knee) with an ortho surgeon who...wait for it...is a USF med school grad. Oddly, his name is, Dr. Pepper. I am serious. Priceless. He is with a prestigious sports med group up here. I'll tell him about your phalanges see if he might be able to correct them for you at a future tailgate or....

Seriously, Dr. Pepper for realz?.....I almost spit up my water (well maybe its beer, the Lightning game is come up).  Too funny.

Anyway, hope your ortho procedure is nothing serious.  Good Luck!

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Dam! I think  I'm just going to can this topic I'm batting zero... "gassy"?  No not gastric but poss cerebral??  🤯 

I'm going to give you a laughing hysterically attaboy up tick on your post for helping me grasp perspective...

So I'm confused, are you saying you are "gassy" or "gastric cerebral?  I'm not a Doctor, but gastric cerebral sounds like "farts in the brain" area........either way, I hope you are able to get this condition under control.  It really does sounds "ghastly"!

Edited by Jonesy Bull