• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ACC planning on one out of conference game...what will B12 do?

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 7/31/2020 at 11:25 AM, BulledOver said:

Herman might see us as a real question mark??? With above non conf scenario and Tx Natl ranking he prob would go with a given/win at UTEP and not have to venture out of Texas. Virus wise?? He may want to stick close to home instead of going to FL where virus might attch itself to his players?  The guessing game 

The game is in Texas.

As bad as we have been the last couple of years, a win over an AAC team would still be a better win than a win over (whatever conference UTEP is in, is it CUSA).  

Still seems super agressive to have this game happen on Sept 5th.  But what do I know.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

3 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

The game is in Texas.

As bad as we have been the last couple of years, a win over an AAC team would still be a better win than a win over (whatever conference UTEP is in, is it CUSA).  

Still seems super agressive to have this game happen on Sept 5th.  But what do I know.

I still think it won’t happen however Texas loves their football and if they can play other sports than why not lace em up and let’s go knock the **** out of someone.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

3 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

The game is in Texas.

G5 is G5 ... a win over us doesn't mean jack, a loss to us could hurt them severely though this year

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

23 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

G5 is G5 ... a win over us doesn't mean jack, a loss to us could hurt them severely though this year

This

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

4 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

to have this game happen on Sept 5th.  But what do I know.

It doesn’t have to be held on 9/5 to make me happy.  

Guest Jonesy Bull
11 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I still think it won’t happen however Texas loves their football and if they can play other sports than why not lace em up and let’s go knock the **** out of someone.

Yes Texas is football crazy, even at the High School level.....Florida is football crazy too, but I think Texas might have the edge.

If Texas wasn't having this spike right now, there is no doubt they would figure out a way to have his game, it just might be out of their control.

Guest Jonesy Bull
11 hours ago, chapelbull said:

I know we disagree on this point and thats fine....I still think a win over the top G5 conference (which is undeniable) means a little more than a win over CUSA.  But to your point, probably not a whole lot more, unless we were somehow unexpectedly end up having a great season.

Guest Jonesy Bull
11 hours ago, Brad said:

It doesn’t have to be held on 9/5 to make me happy.  

Thats true, they are already talking about shuffling some non-conf games to the end the season.

I just hope there is a season for us all to enjoy in some form or fashion.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

15 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

The game is in Texas.

Game in Tx...Of course it is?? I poss had a geographic brainfart moment... Anyway, it's still an interesting thought re: if they do cancel some of their non-conf games wouldnt it make sense for them (in the bigger pic) to keep LSU and can us even if it costs them some $$. Never know: new coach, new scheme, many new players, hungry team it might(might) cause them some problems being first game of the year and, the BIG game the next week..?  Will Herman go for a dice roll on a tune-up game or opt for another week of practice???  mystery moment

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

28 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

?  Will Herman go for a dice roll on a tune-up game or opt for another week of practice???  mystery moment

Not really a mystery moment, Texas-LSU cancelled, SEC conference only.  Your brain really has been gassy lately 😂

• Haha 1