Jump to content
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

  • Members do not see this ad, Register

We're Famous - Front Page of the NY Times


Recommended Posts


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Reputation:   324
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  10/16/2013

And not in a good way...

image.png.2fcc2826e840a067c9395fd02dbfd3bb.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Reputation:   899
  • Days Won:  6
  • Joined:  08/30/2009

They say all publicity is good publicity right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

9 minutes ago, NovaBull said:

And not in a good way...

image.png.2fcc2826e840a067c9395fd02dbfd3bb.png

 

The good thing about the Iconic logo is that no one who doesn’t know about us (which is most people) will associate it with us but it does become part of their conscience and it a point of contact for them to build brand awareness. One they finally see it enough and become aware of who we are they will not recall back the context of how they have seen us and even if they do it is too dated of information for them to care.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Reputation:   8,834
  • Days Won:  344
  • Joined:  11/29/2009

9 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

They say all publicity is good publicity right?

That’s erroneously up there with the customer is always right 😂

9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The good thing about the Iconic logo is that no one who doesn’t know about us (which is most people) will associate it with us but it does become part of their conscience and it a point of contact for them to build brand awareness. One they finally see it enough and become aware of who we are they will not recall back the context of how they have seen us and even if they do it is too dated of information for them to care.

Exactly...most people think we are ucf anyway...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Reputation:   912
  • Days Won:  17
  • Joined:  02/17/2002

33 minutes ago, NovaBull said:

And not in a good way...

image.png.2fcc2826e840a067c9395fd02dbfd3bb.png

 

 

but-did-they-die.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,207
  • Reputation:   3,152
  • Days Won:  25
  • Joined:  10/16/2017

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That’s erroneously up there with the customer is always right 😂

Exactly...most people think we are ucf anyway...

It would only be funny if they didn't mess up both of our names all the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  571
  • Reputation:   81
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  02/14/2008

"We're a covid school."

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

13 minutes ago, psteazy said:

"We're a covid school."

We have been called worse it sounds better than "commuter school" or "AAC school"

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  571
  • Reputation:   81
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  02/14/2008

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

We have been called worse it sounds better than "commuter school" or "AAC 

a failed attempt at a TBP inside joke if it's lost on puc. oh well, next time i'll work in a setup

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

3 minutes ago, psteazy said:

a failed attempt at a TBP inside joke if it's lost on puc. oh well, next time i'll work in a setup

I got it I just wanted to stay on brand for myself, I am just happy we found an identity after going through every imaginable sport and I am sorry for stepping on your joke. Covid will destroy us!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.  Registration is free and reduces ads.