• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

AAC Prepared to play 10 games or 8

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,330
  • Days Won:  0

29 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

Question is what happens when some conferences play and others don't. How does the ranking system work. Will it be all SEC teams? Conferences like ours rely on OOC wins to prop up their ranking. How do you compare teams across conferences when none of them pay each other? 

I think we know how the ranking system works. You'll see the same handful of teams you see every year. Bama, Georgia, Clemson, Oklahoma and Ohio State.

• Crying 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

I think we know how the ranking system works. You'll see the same handful of teams you see every year. Bama, Georgia, Clemson, Oklahoma and Ohio State.

It really never changes...one day people will wake up and find that CFB can be quiet boring. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 7/20/2020 at 11:47 AM, DJBulls said:

Well, in Florida the trend is going back down...take a look at the latest dashboard (ER visits, percent positive etc..) I also got an update on the ICU and bed levels this morning...the medical experts think the peak will be end of July and trend back down...now with that being said, the fall could bring an entire new set cases....I think the odds are much higher then you think that football will be played in some capacity in the fall...I will make one final comment that really bothers me...when you hear experts on various ESPN shows (almost daily) they say the reason it would be delayed is because is player safety...these statements are lazy at best and detrimental at worse...the data demonstrates that player safety is actually a NON-ISSUE here for the 18-22 age group...the odds of dying of the flu are greater then dying of Covid for that particular age group...that drives me insane when I hear those irresponsible comments

This is true, but the problem is they can get it and give it to their Grandparents.

Anyway, good points, and hopefully we have met our peak and are trending downwards and there will be USF football.  I really hope I'm wrong and we are going to get our Bulls this Fall.  I am starting to get a little more hopeful because of the trends that you have pointed out, I've heard the same thing.  Also, so far it appears that High School football in Florida is still on, at least for now.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

This is true, but the problem is they can get it and give it to their Grandparents.

The football players are away at college and the grandparents are probably not living on campus with them to get the infection.  Went to many parties back in the day in college and don’t remember bumping into a lot of grandparents.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

The football players are away at college and the grandparents are probably not living on campus with them to get the infection.  Went to many parties back in the day in college and don’t remember bumping into a lot of grandparents.

You were too busy chasing Tail, to be hanging out with the older folk, eh!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

18 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

You were too busy chasing Tail, to be hanging out with the older folk, eh!

I used to drink enough that I would pretty much tap anything, I may have boned a granny or two, hard to say because some of those years were a blur.  

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

I used to drink enough that I would pretty much tap anything, I may have boned a granny or two, hard to say because some of those years were a blur.  

No doubt.....Man, College life was so much fun.  It really is a great time of one's life.  Still not sure how we were able to actually get degrees through that Blur.