• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Michael Kelly was on WDAE this morning.

Talked about protocols and testing, having to be flexible with scheduling ( still expects to play Texas), Rayjay a strength for social distancing (if fans allowed). The interesting part was the scheduling is still an unknown. Could range from conference only and currently scheduled non-conf (when available), conference only, conference plus picking up games from teams who got cancelled on, etc. Stated the situation is obviously very fluid but has been on the phone with teams and conferences including TX / Big 12. 

https://953wdae.iheart.com/featured/ronnie-and-tkras/content/2020-07-15-kelly-we-have-protocols-in-place-to-adjust-usf-schedule-if-needed/

• Upvote 3
Members do not see this ad, Register

Thats sounds a bit more promising.

But with another 10K plus cases reported today.  Florida remains the Covid king of America.  A slogan we loathe.  So excuse me for my extreme skepticism.

16 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Good synopsis... thank you

I can’t believe this made it through all day without someone posting