Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Former Bull, Big Dan Rodimer Running for Congress


Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

If that career path does not work out you can always run for dog catcher or trash patrol. 😂

not a career path lol, Just a very part time position that pays 4k a year. No way to get rich here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's awesome, but was hoping to get another Bull elected locally.  We need better USF representation in our own state!

Anyone that lives in Pasco can vote for a former Bull as well.    I am running for Mosquito Control in November Shanon R. Holm for Pasco Mosquito Control, Seat 3.

A former bull gets my vote. You notice how both parties want you to hate each other instead of the ruling class like the pigs in animal farm.

8 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

not a career path lol, Just a very part time position that pays 4k a year. No way to get rich here. 

Wait are you serious? They actually have an elected office for mosquito control? 😂😂. Oh my god...the state of Florida is really a piece of work 😂😂. Good luck man...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Wait are you serious? They actually have an elected office for mosquito control? 😂😂. Oh my god...the state of Florida is really a piece of work 😂😂. Good luck man...

It is to sit on the board, basically control the budget. The Budget is over 11 mil. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

It is to sit on the board, basically control the budget. The Budget is over 11 mil. 

$11 mil??? **** that’s a lot of mosquitoes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

It is to sit on the board, basically control the budget. The Budget is over 11 mil. 

Skeeters as int he pasco county methheads or the thing that bite you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

It is to sit on the board, basically control the budget. The Budget is over 11 mil. 

You are being serious???

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Anyone that lives in Pasco can vote for a former Bull as well. 

 

I am running for Mosquito Control in November

Shanon R. Holm for Pasco Mosquito Control, Seat 3.

as well as done. Go get them skeeters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Anyone that lives in Pasco can vote for a former Bull as well. 

 

I am running for Mosquito Control in November

Shanon R. Holm for Pasco Mosquito Control, Seat 3.

Go get 'em Skeeter

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2020 at 12:25 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

$11 mil??? **** that’s a lot of mosquitoes. 

There are a $#!+[@&% of mosquitoes! (or at least there would be if not for the mosquito control districts)

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SpikeBull said:

There are a $#!+[@&% of mosquitoes! (or at least there would be if not for the mosquito control districts)

No, there are a $#!+[@&% of mosquitos!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Members do not see this ad, Register


×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.