Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

Sign in to follow this  
bcgruber

Alex Fudge 4 *

Recommended Posts

USF in the mix and making a push

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

recieve an offer from The university of Dayton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If Florida and Dayton are after him, seems like our chances are trending downward.

But your saying - there is still a chance!

Edited by Jonesy Bull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2020 at 5:48 PM, Jonesy Bull said:

If Florida and Dayton are after him, seems like our chances are trending downward.

But your saying - there is still a chance!

He's not gonna be a Bull.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Basketball Jones said:

He's not gonna be a Bull.

Kind of figured that.  too much competition for such a high end player....I suppose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Kind of figured that.  too much competition for such a high end player....I suppose.

There was a lot of competition for Caleb Murphy but the Coach that led his recruitment never stopped recruiting him then tried to start up again. Unlike the Coach that led Fudge's recruitment 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Basketball Jones said:

There was a lot of competition for Caleb Murphy but the Coach that led his recruitment never stopped recruiting him then tried to start up again. Unlike the Coach that led Fudge's recruitment 

Yeah Basketball recruiting has actually been pretty impressive overall considering, well we are USF, and our basketball history is not exactly stellar....have been very impressed..  Cant win all the recruiting battles.

Thanks for your insight.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...