• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Oracle: On Campus Stadium Debate!!!

Guest bullistic930

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think attendance would matter either for six football games.  I'm just saying I would NOT expect it to increase just because it on campus.  What's the big deal about on campus anyway?  Sat nights, none of the buildings are open, what the hell do you all think you're going to do?

LOL!! Wow...guess you found an example of someone who has NEVER BEEN to a College Football Weekend ON CAMPUS.

Yeah...nothing goes on....nothing really goes on....Friday and Saturday is dead...just some folks pulling in about 5 mins before kickoff on Saturday Night.

Nothing else to do.....

LOL!!

KL

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

LOL!! Wow...guess you found an example of someone who has NEVER BEEN to a College Football Weekend ON CAMPUS.

Yeah...nothing goes on....nothing really goes on....Friday and Saturday is dead...just some folks pulling in about 5 mins before kickoff on Saturday Night.

Nothing else to do.....

LOL!!

KL

I wasn't aware the knights had an ocs?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Did not having a football team for almost two years stop them from talking football during that time?

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Last time I looked...UCF didn't...but I've been to dozens and dozens and dozens of college games and spent Football Weekends at campuses from Iowa City to State College to Baton Rouge to Lincoln to Austin to Auburn to Atlanta to Tuscaloosa to Tallahassee to Gainesville to Columbia to Clemson to Syracuse and beyond.

Notice I never said anything about an ocs experience at UCF.

Devils in the details children...Devils in the details.

KL

• Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I don't think attendance would matter either for six football games.  I'm just saying I would NOT expect it to increase just because it on campus.  What's the big deal about on campus anyway?  Sat nights, none of the buildings are open, what the hell do you all think you're going to do?

as far as the general Tampa Bay population is concerned, very few live east of USF compared to those West and south of it.

Exactly what are you talking about when you say none of the buildings would be open?? Tailgating is done without the school being open. I don't need to have access to the school in order to tailgate. Also, what is open within walking distance of Ray Jay?? As for the location of campus, as I said before most of us who do not live on campus have reliable transportation that will allow us to attend games no matter where they are.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

By the way, if there was an on campus stadium, some of those other buildings would be open.  Namely the bookstore, to sell official South Florida gear.  It would be an all day party.  The school would open parking lots the entire day leading up to the game.  I like the idea of an OC stadium, but I think its at least 10 years down the road.

• Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Days Won:  3

I like the idea of an OC stadium, but I think its at least 10 years down the road.

Yep...that's kind of my thinking as well. No need to dwell on it (though we can beat the topic like a rented mule here on the board) at this time.