• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

According to the Orlando Sentinel...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

19 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He better take it down a notch 

#slowcoast

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,427
  • Days Won:  3

While this upcoming season will be a dud it'll be great for us to just move on to year 2 of the CJS era as soon as possible.

Sucks for the seniors but it is what it is.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Disagree. It would be close to six months off and they are only adding 7 weeks to the current spring practice.  

Ok, so say they start “summer” camp in March, Means bowl games(if we have them) are around Memorial Day? No Bowls means the season runs until May, Fall camp starts in August with games in September without cutting into next season. Where is this 6 months off to heal, focus on school and prepare for the following season?

Edit: Maybe you’re equating the toll on the body from Spring practice and games as equal? One’s like getting hit by an empty shopping cart and the other is like getting hit by a truck.

Edited by 206BULL
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

13 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

Ok, so say they start “summer” camp in March, Means bowl games(if we have them) are around Memorial Day? No Bowls means the season runs until May, Fall camp starts in August with games in September without cutting into next season. Where is this 6 months off to heal, focus on school and prepare for the following season?

Edit: Maybe you’re equating the toll on the body from Spring practice and games as equal? One’s like getting hit by an empty shopping cart and the other is like getting hit by a truck.

The reports on ESPN I be heard is that Practice starts Jan. Season starts in Feb. Only playing conference games for 8 games. Season ends in March/April. The big issue is the northern schools playing in February. So season could start in March and end last week of April. That would be five months until Labor Day. If I am 20 years old five months is plenty to recover. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

The reports on ESPN I be heard is that Practice starts Jan. Season starts in Feb. Only playing conference games for 8 games. Season ends in March/April. The big issue is the northern schools playing in February. So season could start in March and end last week of April. That would be five months until Labor Day. If I am 20 years old five months is plenty to recover. 

You really suck at math Professor, 4 mos in my calculations (May, June, July , august), either way play ball, if you are hurt it is next man up. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

10 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

You really suck at math Professor, 4 mos in my calculations (May, June, July , august), either way play ball, if you are hurt it is next man up. 

Actually no, I am correct. Going by Feb start date as it is the primary model being considered. Now get the **** out of my classroom...😀

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

13 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Actually no, I am correct. Going by Feb start date as it is the primary model being considered. Now get the **** out of my classroom...😀

I never much cared for the classroom anyways so adios el jefe 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

11 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

February seems awfully cold for half the country. Feels like an optimistic start time to me but we’ll see. Seems like a recipe for some big injuries to some important players in Fall 2021, and some kind of class action lawsuit if enough people get injured due to an offseason shorter than even the NFL could pull off(NFLPA would never allow it).

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469