• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

4 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

We don't need to keep litigating this - you think he's great, I want to see it on the court against a decent team (1-20 against RPI Top 50 teams in his 3 years here)

I don't think he's great, I think the jury's still out on him while he tries to build something...... but the stupid **** you judge him on is a ******* joke. First the comical 7th place finish nonsense and now this top 50 wins in 3 years hilarity. While those are indeed "facts" it's the kind of stuff that just further illustrates, along with the "MK problem" knuckleheadedness, just how out of touch you are with the reality of college athletics in some areas. He took over a program that had an RPI of 324 yet you somehow hold it against him that he didn't beat Top 50 teams his first two years here ........... delusional.

4 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

I'll keep pounding the truth to the rest of the board knowing that you won't do anything that appears you are critical of the current leadership.

I've got enough faith in the rest of the board to realize that the vast majority sees your "truth" on these matters similar to the way I do ...... nonsensical horse****.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Lol at "scouting" players.   Which is it Mr Scout?  Did the guys who were supposed to pick up the slack for Yetna's loss choke or does Gregory suck?   Did he suck in the games that we held on or rallied this year or were we lucky?  He changed his coaching philosophy after leading after 30 minutes 10 TIMES this season?  What?  LOL.   How about last year when we didn't blow 10 leads late?   So the execution is affected by Gregory's coaching but the coaching isn't affected by the talent he has on the court and what he is working with?   Now we are suddenly loaded with shooters?  

Get the F**** outta here

Edited by chapelbull

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Relaxing Deep Breath GIF by Talk Stoop

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

scared on fire GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

spacer.png

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

, he may not be the guy to get us over the hump.

This we all agree, this is a pivotal year, however when the team is successful this year be prepared to eat some humble pie if you are capable of doing this.  I have always wondered, doesn’t this argument get old for you? The freakin horse is dead stop beating it.

2 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

His track record in conference and what we have seen during his time at USF simply indicates, while he is a great fire fighter, he may not be the guy to get us over the hump.

All you can hang your hat on during his time here is one year, this last season, in saying he may not be the one. First year was cobbling together enough players to field a team, putting out that fire. Second year, still cobbling together players, more than doubled his conference wins (3 to 8), a 170+ point increase in RPI and largest win improvement in college hoops. In the third year of a complete rebuild, he couldn't compensate for the loss of his best player and that player's back up ...... although still only won 1 less conference game than the previous year. Depending on one's agenda, you can pick and choose the "facts" for support. We do agree that nobody knows if he's the guy yet but unbiased opinions seem to favor what he's done so far ....

Reminder:  Posts should not be of a personal nature.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

This is great. With the Big 10 cancelling games I figured I'd jump back on here.  First topic I see is the same one I left a couple of weeks ago.  Gonna do my Punxatawney groundhog thing and wait for 6 more weeks.

It’s a little slow CR...