• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guest Jonesy Bull
3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I agree...until I get some other stats to analyze to change my mind, I would rather be a realest here. Then if I am wrong that will be great news. Of course the biggest positive is that kids in the age group of the football team are not at a high risk of death. But if you are sick you are sick and  this gets others on the team sick. I assume a recovery time is 2/4 weeks. Thus, if many players go down in a season it could lead to cancellations. Florida seems to be at a bad place right now...hope this changes. 

Not only that but hate to say it but generally the young who are not getting sick seem to be very uninformed, selfish, or simply dont give a ****.  Not all of course....it doesnt affect me so why do I care if the older people and the ones with underlying conditiions die.

Thats my take on their I dont give a **** attitude.  Which puts Sports on hold indefinately.  Not to mention the medical issues and deaths they are creating.

So go ahead young folks.  Do what u want.  It affects nobody in your ignorant minds!

Guest Jonesy Bull

Oh and I was one that was praising millenials for the peaceful protests of black lives matter and their stance on the reform of police brutality in general for everybody.

Generally they have alot of good qualities that hopefully will change the future of America.

But this covud thing.  Please re-evaluate the sutuation.  I believe in your generation.  But please do your part to help us beat this thing.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,973
  • Days Won:  469

Maybe not his Xs.

I think your beef is with his Os.

😑

I'm partially being a smart ass, but also it's true.

I think they have above average defensive efficiency, whereas the offensive efficiency is ho-hum at best, especially at crunch time.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

29 minutes ago, Brad said:

I think they have above average defensive efficiency, whereas the offensive efficiency is ho-hum at best, especially at crunch time.

I think as you continue building a program you'll acquire more players that will be able to more efficiently execute in those crunch times ........................ hopefully.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

I don't think there is any doubt that Gregory's goal at the onset was to recruit players that would come in and play defense allowing us to become competitive relatively quickly.  Mission accomplished.  If Yetna doesn't go down last season, you see some different results in "crunch time"

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,403
  • Days Won:  5

what we thought was a bad break losing Yetna last year might be a positive in the long term since last year didn't count anyway, and we get an extra year out of him now

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

6 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

I know it gace Durr more opportunities to develop a back to the basket game, but Collins and Rideau absolutely choked with the extra responsibility.

Choked? They did not get the same looks nor the same weapons to dish the ball to down low, had to develop offense on their own.  I hope we have basketball this year, you are going to eat crow, who will you hate on if our BB team is as strong as I think they will be.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

This year could be great! Really hope the season starts on time. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Ah, I remember those good ol' days of 2018/19