• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

I was just in NOLA and stayed in the Garden District on St. Charles and didn't even care about making it to the Quarter.  You can take the St. Charles streetcar to Audubon Park, which is on the south side of campus and walk to the stadium.  It's nice to stroll through the neighborhoods to appreciate the architecture. 

• Upvote 2
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The nice thing about building a stadium in New Orleans is you don’t have to spend money on frivolous amenities like restrooms 

I'm on Tybee Island right now.  Haven't seen Savannah State's football stadium yet.  Will report back when/if I do .......

6 hours ago, puc86 said:

The nice thing about building a stadium in New Orleans is you don’t have to spend money on frivolous amenities like restrooms 

The troughs in Tulsas stadium was spectacular 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Skingraft said:

I thought they were just giant spittoons 

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I started to was my hands but figured it out after I finished rinsing my mouth out

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

I was just in NOLA and stayed in the Garden District on St. Charles and didn't even care about making it to the Quarter.  You can take the St. Charles streetcar to Audubon Park, which is on the south side of campus and walk to the stadium.  It's nice to stroll through the neighborhoods to appreciate the architecture. 

I relived my younger days and partied on Bourbon.  Next time we wont do it.   Had lunch on Sunday in the Irish Channel, that was a really cool area

1 hour ago, Skingraft said:

Unsightly but very convenient and it is kind of fun to stand at one end and try to clear the trough with your stream, definitely a step back in time though.

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Multidimensional, I have used them for both simultaneously, never seen one without at least one wad of old dip in it.

45 minutes ago, JupiterBull said:

Tulane's stadium is an excellent high school stadium.  One of my favorite road trips, though.

Sadly we couldn't sell out an excellent high school stadium

27 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

Sadly we couldn't sell out an excellent high school stadium

Disagree, the excellent ones still mostly have a seating capacity under 20k, that is in our wheelhouse.