• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is it crazy to see that CFB in Florida is not going to happen?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Brad said:

Why would they make someone?

This...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,630
  • Days Won:  6

22 hours ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Do all players retain a year of eligibility or lose one?

Isn’t there already NCAA precedence as they ruled for eligibility for Spring sport athletes?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

I will only say this, I know for a fact that every test for Covid19 is being counted as a "New Positive/Case" and even Normal cases of the Flu are being counted as new cases in at least one facility in Florida. Who's to say this isn't the norm and thus causing the huge numbers we're seeing.

I'm not trying to diminish or minimize the seriousness of this pamdemic. I'm just letting you know that all may not be what it appears to be.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

30 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

I will only say this, I know for a fact that every test for Covid19 is being counted as a "New Positive/Case" and even Normal cases of the Flu are being counted as new cases in at least one facility in Florida. Who's to say this isn't the norm and thus causing the huge numbers we're seeing.

I'm not trying to diminish or minimize the seriousness of this pamdemic. I'm just letting you know that all may not be what it appears to be.

Yikes that is concerning for many reasons if true...

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, DJBulls said:

Yikes that is concerning for many reasons if true...

It is true. When I found out, I inquired why it was so. I received numerpus answers. None of them lent any credance for accurace. I will not give my opinion or thoughts as to the real reasons why this is being done. I have heard this is the case at many locations but, I can only attest to the facts at one of them.

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 7/2/2020 at 1:57 PM, Friscobull said:

Like I said earlier, if we were going to miss a year of football then this was probably the one, it sucks but so do we so there is at least that silver lining.

I disagree.  Losing this season will just put us further behind.  We may not have a great year this year.  But it would give the players a year in the new system and help Coach determine who he can count on and who he cant.  Cant underestimate a year of experience.

But Covid will do what its going to do.  Lets hope for the best.  I still think there will be some form of college football this year, unless these cases just keep blowing up.

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 7/2/2020 at 1:38 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

Your right. Its ridiculous what is happening right now in Florida.  We were doing so good at the beginning bit then the protests started, things started re-opening.  Then Floridians just got stupid. People just decided to totally forget about it and it was back to normal life.

Well we are paying for it now big time.  This round scares me al ot more than the first round.  And now Sports is going to suffer as well.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Your right. Its ridiculous what is happening right now in Florida.  We were doing so good at the beginning bit then the protests started, things started re-opening.  Then Floridians just got stupid. People just decided to totally forget about it and it was back to normal life.

Well we are paying for it now big time.  This round scares me al ot more than the first round.  And now Sports is going to suffer as well.

Yep, I think we are done. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yep, I think we are done. 

Im going to stay cautiously optimistic.  But with this Covid blow up its getting harder to think that way.