• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let’s look at the offense . . .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

40 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

It was pretty obvious that we needed some competition to find our next QB.  It will be a 2 man race between Johnson and Fortin with Johnson receiving the starting nod out of the gate.  The O-line is messy and our playbook will only be at 50% tops due to new system and no prep so we will need a dual threat to open it up and run for his life when necessary.

As the season "hopefully" proceeds, it will be interesting to watch. Saw some video on NJ he looked good-quite. Also, Fortin looked good in some video. We give Mc the benefit of the doubt due to O-line last year. Lack of experience, etc. I wasn't to impressed with him but the jury is out. We hopefully will have a better Oline and better coaching across the board(how could we not). He will be interesting to watch and see if he has grown??  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

40 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

As the season "hopefully" proceeds, it will be interesting to watch. Saw some video on NJ he looked good-quite. Also, Fortin looked good in some video. We give Mc the benefit of the doubt due to O-line last year. Lack of experience, etc. I wasn't to impressed with him but the jury is out. We hopefully will have a better Oline and better coaching across the board(how could we not). He will be interesting to watch and see if he has grown??  

We have a great out of conference schedule these next 5 years. The QBs listed below is currently who we have to take us to the promise land. I know i always wear my green and gold goggles, but maaaan it would be nice to beat these teams below.  

Noah Johnson - 1 year

McCloud/Fortin - 3 years left

Marsh/Jordan - 4-5 years left

09/05 - at Texas
09/12 - Bethune-Cookman
09/19 - Nevada
09/26 - at Florida Atlantic

09/02 - at NC State
09/11 - Florida
09/18 - Florida A&M
09/24 - at BYU
09/17 - at Florida
09/24 - at Louisville
10/22 - UMass
09/02 - at WKU
09/16 - Alabama
09/23 - Florida A&M
08/31 - Louisville
09/07 - at Alabama
09/14 - NC State
09/21 - WKU
08/30 - Boise State
09/06 - at Florida
09/13 - at Miami (FL)
09/20 - San Jose State

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,972
  • Days Won:  469

It has always been the goal to use this site to help drive interest in the USF programs.  I hope all of our members will adopt that goal as well.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

19 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We have a great out of conference schedule these next 5 years. The QBs listed below is currently who we have to take us to the promise land. I know i always wear my green and gold goggles, but maaaan it would be nice to beat these teams below.  

Noah Johnson - 1 year

McCloud/Fortin - 3 years left

Marsh/Jordan - 4-5 years left

09/05 - at Texas
09/12 - Bethune-Cookman
09/19 - Nevada
09/26 - at Florida Atlantic

09/02 - at NC State
09/11 - Florida
09/18 - Florida A&M
09/24 - at BYU
09/17 - at Florida
09/24 - at Louisville
10/22 - UMass
09/02 - at WKU
09/16 - Alabama
09/23 - Florida A&M
08/31 - Louisville
09/07 - at Alabama
09/14 - NC State
09/21 - WKU
08/30 - Boise State
09/06 - at Florida
09/13 - at Miami (FL)
09/20 - San Jose State

Green & Gold googles are ok you look good in them...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

On 7/2/2020 at 2:13 PM, BulledOver said:

We give Mc the benefit of the doubt due to O-line last year. Lack of experience, etc. I wasn't to impressed with him but the jury is out. We hopefully will have a better Oline and better coaching across the board(how could we not). He will be interesting to watch and see if he has grown??  

Yeah its possible with better coaches and plays, o-line play Jordan could look much improved.

Flowers looked horrible in his first start as a freshman vs a really bad SMU team.  Didn't help though that coaches weren't calling the correct plays to take advantage of Flowers strengths. 

Not saying he ends up making that type of improvement but if he even makes a semi decent improvement thats going to make for a very interesting qb race. 

• Upvote 1