• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pre-Apocalypse USF Man Cave Ideas?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I’ve got a small room next my bedroom that I was thinking about doing the same. I’ve got so much USF stuff over the years (all the bowl tickets, Grothe signed game used football, framed inaugural season tickets, etc.) it would be nice to display it all. Problem I have is that I don’t think I want to put a tv in the room so I don’t know how lame it would be with just a shrine of USF stuff by itself. I guess I could get a small tv and use my YouTube TV account there as well but I would still want to see game downstairs on the large TV. Ahhh...the life decisions of a single male. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

43 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

I'm hoping to be back in a house soon... COVID crap really showed the negatives of living in a mid-rise...

I have a few CJL items I want framed and hoping to do half USF and half Miami Dolphins... 

Would that be CJL with flippers?

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

1 minute ago, libby_arts said:

Would that be CJL with flippers?

Swim Swimming GIF by SWR Kindernetz

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

Kind of did the same to my covered patio in May. Not really USF themed other than USF corn hole boards and I’m going to have my graphics guy create a printed iconic U On the center curtain behind my sectional(curtains are there to block the glare on the TV I mounted out there) and make me a frosted logo To put on my glass coffee table out there. Might get some USF themed lights, but I have a bunch of extra growlers from the breweries down the street(not refilling during COVID) so I might turn a few of them into patio lights.

I have jerseys and photos hanging in the living room so I’m probably not going to hang any outside. That pool table someone else posted looks bad ass, I may just have to figure out a place for it out there. I’m ready to spend countless hours out there watching sports.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Days Won:  10

7 hours ago, 206BULL said:

I have jerseys and photos hanging in the living room so I’m probably not going to hang any outside. That pool table someone else posted looks bad ass, I may just have to figure out a place for it out there. I’m ready to spend countless hours out there watching sports.

It just may be dry enough out there to have a pool table outside.  Maybe too dry!  The plans sound great.  A custom made coffee table?  Living large!

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576

Think Functional........Floor Lamp

bikini usf.jpg

5 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

It just may be dry enough out there to have a pool table outside.  Maybe too dry!  The plans sound great.  A custom made coffee table?  Living large!

Haha, yea it should be. More worried about sun and heat damage but I can build a a cover over the side yard that I’ve started putting brick pavers down on.

Coffee table isn’t too custom haha. I’m the Operations Coordinator for a tinting company, so I literally need to pay my graphics guy to cut it out of some dusted crystal and pay one of my installer a couple bucks to install it, it’ll run me like $50 haha. The expensive part comes when I commission a muralist to come paint some sports logos among other things on my back fence (100’ long). 

Idea's Bull Cave          Last year I was in a Gander Mtn that was closing. Mgr saw my USF hat said, I have something you will like. Case of boat fenders. He wondered why the store had them since they were in FSU, LSU, Ala country. Yep, I bought all 15-16 of them(have 13 now). Good hanging decoration indoors or out. No boat? Pool floats...Great USF logo and script. I've got 1 outside on patio and 1 in our Bull Room. Sold for $22.00- 30.00 (6.5x22) $30.00-40.00  (8.5x27) plus ship on internet. I'm not "hawking them" on here just throwing out a deco poss. Their in factory packaging. Have 5 bigger ones and 8 smaller.(see pics)                                       Idea's??

If enough interest could sell for $20 each plus the shipping( you can check your UPS cost from 32507) . Sell all 13 @ $20ea = $260.00 to Bull's Club Fundraiser (Glasser posted about) or TBP (up to Brad) Not a lot $ but better than nothing. Maybe there's 13 members on here that have interest so we could do this as a quickie and get them gone.** I'd make zip, zero if that is a concern...just proposing for fun and some $$ to USF....... 

Ok, Idea's or even senseless comments

bumper.jpg

20191122_095334.jpg

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

Idea's Bull Cave          Last year I was in a Gander Mtn that was closing. Mgr saw my USF hat said, I have something you will like. Case of boat fenders. He wondered why the store had them since they were in FSU, LSU, Ala country. Yep, I bought all 15-16 of them(have 13 now). Good hanging decoration indoors or out. No boat? Pool floats...Great USF logo and script. I've got 1 outside on patio and 1 in our Bull Room. Sold for $22.00- 30.00 (6.5x22) $30.00-40.00  (8.5x27) plus ship on internet. I'm not "hawking them" on here just throwing out a deco poss. Their in factory packaging. Have 5 bigger ones and 8 smaller.(see pics)                                       Idea's??

If enough interest could sell for $20 each plus the shipping( you can check your UPS cost from 32507) . Sell all 13 @ $20ea = $260.00 to Bull's Club Fundraiser (Glasser posted about) or TBP (up to Brad) Not a lot $ but better than nothing. Maybe there's 13 members on here that have interest so we could do this as a quickie and get them gone.** I'd make zip, zero if that is a concern...just proposing for fun and some $$ to USF....... 

Ok, Idea's or even senseless comments

bumper.jpg

20191122_095334.jpg

I’ll take a couple of them. Will 100% use them for decorations, I’ll let you know the exact number this evening but thinking 2 or 3. 

29 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

I’ll take a couple of them. Will 100% use them for decorations, I’ll let you know the exact number this evening but thinking 2 or 3. 

Good deal. Just shoot me an email.