Another prediction...how does 11th place sound?

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Wow! I hope someone on the team/coaching staff has a copy of both of these predictions. Good bulletin board material. 

If CJS needs herosports.com to motivate his players, we're in for a world of hurt.

• Upvote 1
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not going to lie, it does not sound good.  I have a sneaky suspicion we will be ok this year and not near as bad as projected.  We were so bad last year and many that did not follow us would simp

COVID tested positive for Johnnie Ford.

If CJS needs herosports.com to motivate his players, we're in for a world of hurt.

18 minutes ago, JTrue said:

18/20 years old always love revenge. Nothing wrong with sticking it to prognosticators as a motivator.  

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

18/20 years old always love revenge. Nothing wrong with sticking it to prognosticators as a motivator.  

Meh... if you're in the huddle and they call your number, the last thing I want you thinking about is a website no one even knew existed before tonight.

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Meh... if you're in the huddle and they call your number, the last thing I want you thinking about is a website no one even knew existed before tonight.

I get that but you can say that about any motivational speech as well. It does not have the desired impact after 15 minutes. But I know if I am dog tired, it’s the 4th quarter and we need 3 yards for a the winning TD, it would not hurt reminding me one last time to dig deep for a second cause. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

I think we will win more than one game, but when I look at the talent on this team, and the new coaching staff, new schemes, new QB, and NO SPRING PRACTICE, would I be surprised if we go 1-11?  Absolutely not.

If we are the 11th place team in the AAC we hired the wrong coach, even CCS could accomplish that most years and with the added bonus of not requiring a buyout.

Posted (edited)

Call me crazy, but I think this season hinges specifically on QB and offensive line play. If we’re serviceable in those two areas, we can be in and win games. I don’t see a bare cupboard like I did during Taggart’s first roster.

Edited by Dave_Glaser
  • Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Call me crazy, but I think this season hinges specifically on QB and offensive line play. If we’re serviceable in those two areas, we can be in and win games. I don’t see a bare cupboard like I did during Taggart’s first roster.

Agree and I think the QB play is the most important.  You can hide some bad o-line play with decent coaching, play calling, and qb play.  We're not playing in the SEC here ..... 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Agreed, but if we can’t run the ball that QB will be hurting. I think we need one of these RBs to step up. 

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Not crazy at all. I totally agree. A functioning QB is key.