• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

Sign in to follow this  
Brad

PLEASE READ - Final - Please Read

40 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

We will have to agree to disagree on this on buddy. 

Yeah its just personal regional preference.

Just saw this on tampabay.com......Seriously, is there any more crap that we can even possibly add onto this 2020 year????  Now I have to get my Hurricane kit up to date.....Shessush!  At least it looks like a weak storm at this point.

And there are no games to cancel this weekend.  I don't think the Rays are playing in town?

See the source image

11 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Yeah its just personal regional preference.

Just saw this on tampabay.com......Seriously, is there any more crap that we can even possibly add onto this 2020 year????  Now I have to get my Hurricane kit up to date.....Shessush!  At least it looks like a weak storm at this point.

And there are no games to cancel this weekend.  I don't think the Rays are playing in town?

See the source image

I lived in Tampa for about six years. Saw one hurricane. Now it seems like they are a weekly occurrence for you guys. 

28 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I lived in Tampa for about six years. Saw one hurricane. Now it seems like they are a weekly occurrence for you guys. 

Luckily these tracks pretty much change on a daily basis, so the actual chances of it hitting us as a major hurricane seem remote at the moment, despite that picture you see.

As the owner of TheBullsPen.com I am surprised that I did not get called before the House Sub-Committee hearing on Big Tech yesterday.  My peers did okay, although I thought Jeff Bezos played the wish-washy know-nothing to the extreme.  I wouldn't have appeared as frightened as Zuck, and probably not as shakily confident as Tim. 

They really struggled with censorship and competition-related questions and accusations.  Suffice it to say , I was ready if called upon.  Perhaps another day.  Should the government decide to break up the Pen, let me know which parts each of you would like!   

In the meantime, let's continue to self-moderate and manage our community in such a way that our gravest effort at misinformation is our annual 13-0 predictions for Bulls Football! 

Be good to one another.  Thank you.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brad said:

As the owner of TheBullsPen.com I am surprised that I did not get called before the House Sub-Committee hearing on Big Tech yesterday.  My peers did okay, although I thought Jeff Bezos played the wish-washy know-nothing to the extreme.  I wouldn't have appeared as frightened as Zuck, and probably not as shakily confident as Tim. 

They really struggled with censorship and competition-related questions and accusations.  Suffice it to say , I was ready if called upon.  Perhaps another day.  Should the government decide to break up the Pen, let me know which parts each of you would like!   

In the meantime, let's continue to self-moderate and manage our community in such a way that our gravest effort at misinformation is our annual 13-0 predictions for Bulls Football! 

You Are Amazing GIF by MOODMAN

On 7/30/2020 at 1:27 PM, Brad said:

I'd imagine some members of Congress would love the model of censorship you have installed here at he Bullspen.

Edited by brybull1970

3 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

I'd imagine some members of Congress would love the model of censorship you have installed here at he Bullspen.

Quite frankly this is a good thing...nobody wants to see biased responses around political topics...