• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

Sign in to follow this  
Brad

PLEASE READ - Final - Please Read

Yes I fear sports on all levels are on the verge of destroying themselves . If sports are going to become an avenue for political expression and to push agendas then it no longer is an escape. When the distraction becomes the irritant its time to move on.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, gullibull said:

Yes I fear sports on all levels are on the verge of destroying themselves . If sports are going to become an avenue for political expression and to push agendas then it no longer is an escape. When the distraction becomes the irritant its time to move on.

It’s already happened and it’s going to get worse as soon as all of the sports return. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It’s already happened and it’s going to get worse as soon as all of the sports return. 

Probably so sadly ...  But there will be some positives with the demise of sports, maybe colleges will return to having student athletes and people will have more family time . Time to reset the perspective as to what is really important in life

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, gullibull said:

Probably so sadly ...  But there will be some positives with the demise of sports, maybe colleges will return to having student athletes and people will have more family time . Time to reset the perspective as to what is really important in life

True...but if there is money involved I don’t know  realistically how much change can happen. 

THANK YOU BRAD

Thank you...it is one thing to wake up turn on ANY sports show and literally 80% of the time or more is politically focused...and forget about the poison of Facebook or Twitter...

I'm glad Brad played his trump card because I am bidin' my time here until Covid-19 is over.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
  • ???? 1

Brad serious question.  What is your stance on Covid 19 comments.

In my mind it directly impacts Sports.  Are you ok with those comments staying on the main board as they get way off topic?

Yes.  I think we can generally refer to COVID-19.  I don't think we need to debate masks, ventilators, political motivations, lies, death rate, how we think it can spread, hypocrisies, testing assumptions, etc.  Each can from his own opinion (and espouse it elsewhere) about the politics of COVID.  No doubt COVID impacts sports.  IF we can stick to facts, we'll be okay.

• Upvote 1