• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PLEASE READ - Final - Please Read

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  472
  • Days Won:  0

Yes I fear sports on all levels are on the verge of destroying themselves . If sports are going to become an avenue for political expression and to push agendas then it no longer is an escape. When the distraction becomes the irritant its time to move on.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 minutes ago, gullibull said:

Yes I fear sports on all levels are on the verge of destroying themselves . If sports are going to become an avenue for political expression and to push agendas then it no longer is an escape. When the distraction becomes the irritant its time to move on.

It’s already happened and it’s going to get worse as soon as all of the sports return. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  472
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It’s already happened and it’s going to get worse as soon as all of the sports return. 

Probably so sadly ...  But there will be some positives with the demise of sports, maybe colleges will return to having student athletes and people will have more family time . Time to reset the perspective as to what is really important in life

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, gullibull said:

Probably so sadly ...  But there will be some positives with the demise of sports, maybe colleges will return to having student athletes and people will have more family time . Time to reset the perspective as to what is really important in life

True...but if there is money involved I don’t know  realistically how much change can happen. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

THANK YOU BRAD

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

Thank you...it is one thing to wake up turn on ANY sports show and literally 80% of the time or more is politically focused...and forget about the poison of Facebook or Twitter...

Guest Jonesy Bull

Brad serious question.  What is your stance on Covid 19 comments.

In my mind it directly impacts Sports.  Are you ok with those comments staying on the main board as they get way off topic?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

Yes.  I think we can generally refer to COVID-19.  I don't think we need to debate masks, ventilators, political motivations, lies, death rate, how we think it can spread, hypocrisies, testing assumptions, etc.  Each can from his own opinion (and espouse it elsewhere) about the politics of COVID.  No doubt COVID impacts sports.  IF we can stick to facts, we'll be okay.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,235
  • Days Won:  25

Lets hope this is all over  with sooner than later and we can finally build a solid football program again.

• Upvote 1