• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

17 hours ago, Triple B said:

He was, a new transfer, when the thread started ....

This is true, just didn't expect to see USF starts when I went to look him up. lol

Members do not see this ad, Register
17 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

This is true, just didn't expect to see USF starts when I went to look him up. lol

That was a little ........... different.

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

That was a little ........... different.

He definitely flew under the radar this year. He wasn't perfect, but it was mainly a few penalties, and he definitely did NOT get manhandled by any opponent this year. I think our line will be better this year. I always questioned Demetris Harris conditioning, especially as one of our starters. But whatever he did this offseason, he looks like a real olineman. As long as they have a good offseason of conditioning the rest of this offseason, we should be ok this year. 

4 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

He definitely flew under the radar this year. He wasn't perfect, but it was mainly a few penalties, and he definitely did NOT get manhandled by any opponent this year. I think our line will be better this year. I always questioned Demetris Harris conditioning, especially as one of our starters. But whatever he did this offseason, he looks like a real olineman. As long as they have a good offseason of conditioning the rest of this offseason, we should be ok this year. 

Looks like he did great but what BB12 and I are talking about was that it was a little weird to see USF player highlights on this board ........ we confuse easily.