• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

1 hour ago, lotsofbull99 said:

All we have now is our precious memories of the glory years with CJL and what might have been. 

And all those Big East Championships...man that was so much fun. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Thank G-d we got him out of the way so we could start loading up on them...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Winning records and  pulling off huge upsets were fun though. The past is gone, and I hope there is a light in the future.

9 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I've had a Bullspen tab open on my desktop browser for I don't know how many years.  But think I'm closing it today.  Maybe I'll check back if we play sports. I've said in the past we're all Bulls fans and I'd be happy to have a drink with any of you.  Not feeling that right now.  The selfishness demonstrated by some is incredible.  I won't be reading responses so have at it and call me closed minded.  But this is getting to be as stressful as watching the news.  I've got a few phone numbers and/or emails of those of you I'd like to stay in touch with.

Stay safe, be well and GO BULLS.

Don’t let anyone run you off. Just give it a break. Need you man, those shots of fireball .... I’m not the same. 

NewEngland down voting my posts, always trying to keep a Southern Man down.

• Crying 1

Just now, lotsofbull99 said:

NewEngland down voting my posts, always trying to keep a Southern Man down.

Just returning the favor big guy...

• Upvote 1

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Just returning the favor big guy...

Sounds like you’re holding on to a hateful grudge. It’s because of you and I that we no longer have the secret ballot 

• Crying 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Sounds like you’re holding on to a hateful grudge. It’s because of you and I that we no longer have the secret ballot 

I only think it’s fair that I should have the opportunity to eviscerate CJL every now and then without the down vote. You play nice...I play nice...Hey...if you want ya dance ya got to pay the band 🤷‍♂️

Edited by NewEnglandBull

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I only think it’s fair that I should have the opportunity to eviscerate CJL every now and then without the down vote. You play nice...I play nice...Hey...if you want ya dance ya got to pay the band 🤷‍♂️

😄

I am certainly sad and sorry to see @CousinRicky depart whether forever or for a break.  I have had summer basketball last five weeks and haven't been able to fully understand why he's left.  I sure hope those that do, moderate their ways so that the board can function as it should - an online community of Bulls fans discussing USF Athletics.  I sent CR an email and I hope to hear from him.

• Upvote 2