• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MOSI site...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Friscobull said:

I can’t believe this mall is still open, Covid might kill the rest of it and someone with deep pockets and a vision can swoop in.  I am not holding my breath.

Well if you did go in there holding your breath wouldn’t be the worst of ideas.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Well if you did go in there holding your breath wouldn’t be the worst of ideas.

If I went in there I would be holding more than my breath, preferably a glock with a full clip.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

33 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Why do you hate hopes and dreams?

I live in the real world. I like it there....

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I live in the real world. I like it there....

There is no objectively real world as you are still measuring it thru a subjective lens, you simply perceive your world to be more real because it is the one you have manifested.

9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There is no objectively real world as you are still measuring it thru a subjective lens, you simply perceive your world to be more real because it is the one you have manifested.

Says the guy who thinks Jimbo is coming back and the Big East will put football back on the table...

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Says the guy who thinks Jimbo is coming back and the Big East will put football back on the table...

Sorry for supporting a USF first agenda. All I would like is a nice stable program that doesn’t constantly ebb and flow between bottom feeder and mediocre and it is not my fault that no other era has come close to supplying that, there is always next year though.

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Sorry for supporting a USF first agenda. All I would like is a nice stable program that doesn’t constantly ebb and flow between bottom feeder and mediocre and it is not my fault that no other era has come close to supplying that, there is always next year though.

Your problem is that you don’t understand that there is no such thing as a USF first agenda. Never has been nor ever will be. But keep chasing those rainbows...it is quiet entertaining. 

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Your problem is that you don’t understand that there is no such thing as a USF first agenda. Never has been nor ever will be. But keep chasing those rainbows...it is quiet entertaining. 

There once was and then we decided to rip out our soul and be hoodwinked into believing that we were stronger together with UCF.  Pulling up UCF certainly did them a lot of favors but I’m still waiting for us to reap our first reward but it’s as expected as no good dead goes unpunished.

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There once was and then we decided to rip out our soul and be hoodwinked into believing that we were stronger together with UCF.  Pulling up UCF certainly did them a lot of favors but I’m still waiting for us to reap our first reward but it’s as expected as no good dead goes unpunished.

No there never was...academically it has just started but there is still a lot of work to be done. If you are referring to athletics, it’s never been a first agenda...not by the university and certainly not by the state (students and fans). When Jimmy was here it was still low budget activity. Regardless, when you don’t have people who really care (most of us on this board do but we can count us on two hands) we are going to be where we are.