• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

Without clicking on the link I'm guessing it doesn't involve a football stadium.  I'll read it later.

You can shut this convo down now. No way in hell USF will have an on campus stadium in our life time. Hell, I am starting to wonder if we are going to have an IPF in our lifetime. The U in USF should stand for “Underprivileged.”

On 6/24/2020 at 8:41 AM, CousinRicky said:

Without clicking on the link I'm guessing it doesn't involve a football stadium.  I'll read it later.

I'll save you the time, here's the summary: Let the private sector decide what to build on the MOSI site, so it will complement the Uptown Development taking place on the University Mall site. No mention of USF or stadiums that I saw.

First they need to take a flame thrower to almost everything around the USF campus. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

First they need to take a flame thrower to almost everything around the USF campus. 

Why do you hate veterans?

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Why do you hate veterans?

I hate strip malls and Nebraska Ave...

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I hate strip malls and Nebraska Ave...

Strip malls are pure Americana.

Nebraska Ave?? Geographically challenged, are we? If you're expanding the fire zone that far out, my house would be torched ... and I certainly wouldn't appreciate that.

13 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Strip malls are pure Americana.

Nebraska Ave?? Geographically challenged, are we? If you're expanding the fire zone that far out, my house would be torched ... and I certainly wouldn't appreciate that.

Strip malls are a blight and they surround USF. Burn all that **** to the ground but save the Waffle House...that’s right I said it. I’ll keep a few of the drunks and skanks to save that establishment.