• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Baseball is Back!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

3 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Well then the Marlins management is to blame for this debacle. 

So management is at fault because grown ups can't make reasonable decisions?   The problem with our country in a nutshell .....

Edited by chapelbull

Guest Jonesy Bull
12 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

So management is at fault because grown ups can't make reasonable decisions?   The problem with our country in a nutshell .....

Well they weren't able to control their players.....seems like pretty much all of the rest of the leaque was able to do a pretty good job.....so yes, Marlins Management has to take at least most of the blame for not having the right rules in place, testing on a regular basis, playing the Phillies when they KNEW they had at least 2 Covid cases, They are in charge, so yeah they should take most of the blame.......The Players obviously ignored what they were required to do, so they must not have a whole lot of respect for either their management or their fellow players, or Baseball in general to be completely candid.

Its an organizational failure!  But I put more blame on Management for not having a clear plan in place, player rules, consequences, and proper communication.  

Edited by Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

5 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

They are in charge, so yeah they should take most of the blame.......The Players obviously ignored what they were required to do,

The problem with our country in a nutshell 

Guest Jonesy Bull
12 hours ago, chapelbull said:

OK its very easy just to point blame, but not give a solution.....What is your solution?

I agree professional players SHOULD be professional and smart enough to do the right thing.  But alot of the times they are not.  So how do you police it?  Just let the inmates run the asylum?  We would have an even bigger problem all over (just like the Marlins have now).  Management is hired for a reason, to manage situations.  I'm not saying they should "run our lives" by any means......I just don't get your point!

Edited by Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull
19 hours ago, chapelbull said:

Your response makes no sense what so ever.  And judging my the no response so far, you really don't have one.

Read my reply above.  And if you have a valid argument/response I'll be more then happy to listen.  I am open minded and able to change my mind.  But not from an idiotic statement like the above which has no content or meaning to me.

And NO to the people in charge, I'm not attacking the person, I'm attacking the comment with no content to back it up.

Guest Jonesy Bull

OK, MODS......what the ____.  I was only making a point to Chapel.  Maybe my last statment was a little over the top and I guess I should be sorry for that.  But I'm making a legitamate point.. Is this an actual MESSAGE BOARD, or a CHURCH REVIVAL........I'm not allowed to express my opionion, I thought it was very well thought out, and I'm very sorry if people like the one I directed it to didn't like it.......if I remember correctly, you guys use to be a whole lot agressive......maybe you have just gotten old and "get off my lawn types'.  I'm sure you will delete this too.

Remember what a freaking Message Board, obviously, you have no clue anymore!!!!

Like it or not I'm going to continue to give my opions in the most respectful way I can.....if you really want people to post, here stop being such panies!!!

Guest Jonesy Bull
21 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Your response makes no sense what so ever.  And judging my the no response so far, you really don't have one.

Read my reply above.  And if you have a valid argument/response I'll be more then happy to listen.  I am open minded and able to change my mind.  But not from an idiotic statement like the above which has no content or meaning to me.

And NO to the people in charge, I'm not attacking the person, I'm attacking the comment with no content to back it up.

Chapel - I give up....you apparetly are totally right, and I am totally worng.  At least thats the feedback from the idiots that run this ******* site!

So happy you can make one statment that makes no sense to me, but god forbid I disagree....So out of this ******* cult!

Guest Jonesy Bull

I wasn't talking about you Chapel.

I disagree with you but I wouod repect your opinion if you took the time to explain.

Guest Jonesy Bull

All I'm saying is at least have the guts to tell your "customers" (yes thats what we re) to give that person a reasn for a post being deleted out of the blue......That is such a wussy way out imo. You are suppose to treat your customers with some form of respect  you want them to keep coming back.

Customer 101...wow!