• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For the love of Smazza, please beat Rutgers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

One common point I've noticed in Smazza's posts over the last couple of years is that his Rutgers groupies are always talking smack to him about how good the Scarlet Knights are compared to our Bulls. It's time to lay a beat down on these Knights like the last incompetent Knights we crossed paths with earlier this season! If I was Leavitt, I would give the team the "Win One For The Smazza" speech!

Hell... I'll take any "Win One... " speech if we can pull this game out.

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,495
  • Days Won:  10

In the spirit of smazza, how about,

"lets hope that we not lose in spite of being outcoached in every game we ever played, not firing our coaches after a loss, pulling our qb's scholarship and not being in the bcs top 10. "

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

One common point I've noticed in Smazza's posts over the last couple of years is that his Rutgers groupies are always talking smack to him about how good the Scarlet Knights are compared to our Bulls.

If we do lose to Rutgers, this could be the only positive that comes out of it ....

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

it is brutal

i know 5 rutgers graduates out here

they think this one of their better teams ever

if pj plays ok  and does not turnover the ball we can beat rutgers but unfortunately that is a big IF

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

we should do what we can do and not try to be what we do not have the talent for.

the ravens won a SB with trent Dilfer and a good defense and a run game. (protect the ball, no TO)

Guest Justin Boza
the ravens won a SB with trent Dilfer and a good defense and a run game. (protect the ball, no TO)

please.  if julmiste was half of what dilfer was in baltimore, then we'd be undfeated..  dilfer was asked to not make mistakes and not turn the ball over.. pat julmiste is a turnover waiting to happen.. all i want is a trent dilfer/jay fiedler type to QB this offense.. is that too much to ask?