• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will the new scoreboards be in...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Yo yo yo  Velcro,  you going to the same games I was.  The section next to the students was never filled up and was emarrasing most of the time.  The only way we are getting good attendance figures is when we have a good team.  Yes we will get an extra thousand for high profile games and the one game a year when the Geeks, err Greeks show up but otherwise expect our abissmal attendance to continue.  I was hoping the scoreboards wouldn't work at all this year.  It would make the beatings easier to take.  Get them up next year when we have a more competitive team.

Most of the time, but that is because of the competition we were playing.  Replace Houston with Uconn, Tulane with Syracuse, ECU with Notre Dame, TCU with Georgetown... and fans will come.  

Regardless... those seats are paid for, so i couldn't care less.  

The fans will come when we are more successful, but the fact that that the entire lower level is sold out at least says that these fans are there waiting for us to be good and still supporting the team, at least financially.  The money is every bit as important, if not more, at this stage.  

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic