• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs. UCF- Who will have a better 2005 record?

Guest Justin Boza

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

real qb?  You mean you don't have a live one now?  And who are you getting that is real?

(asking myself...why am I even respoding to this goof)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Be careful with teh ECU stinks, they were 2 mins from knocking off WVU. THat being said BE > CUSA too many bottom feeders in that conference.

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

USF is a better team this year, for sure.  But I think we'll see a different game vs. each other in Orlando next year.  We return a lot of players and have some emerging stars at the WR and RB positions.  Should be a lot closer next year and very loud!!

Hmmm. Last time I checked we also return a lot of players....

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

i was hoping that after the beat down the ucf fans  would be scare on this board, man have i been wrong!

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

real qb?  You mean you don't have a live one now?  And who are you getting that is real?

(asking myself...why am I even respoding to this goof)

well, we have a PERSON that lines up as a QB, but we don't have a QB.  There IS a difference.

Think about it this way...dictionaries are often modified based on the common definition of the word.  If you asked the average person what a QB does, they'll tell you that they throw the ball and sometimes run with it.

By that definition, we don't have a QB at all, because I haven't seen this "throwing" i've been hearing about.  There is some running though, followed by fumbles.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

Hmmm. Last time I checked we also return a lot of players....

Losing stars at RB, WR, LB and will be starting who knows at QB.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,810
  • Days Won:  22

Hmm, Who are we losing at WR and LB? All of them are underclassmen and unless Nicholas a JR leaves early we return all of them. I guess you forgot that even with our current bad QB we beat the living crap out of you guys.

At RB we still return Ponton who rushed for 78 yds vs your team thats more than anyone in your team rushed vs us.

I find it amazing how you guys think you will get better but we wont. We will see when we play but until then, we all know who did the beating and who got beat down.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

I guess the mods are in a bye week .....  8)

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  26

Attention all UCF fans:

Why don't we just stop posting over here until the regular season is over. Because I have a pretty good feeling that we'll be able to talk a lot of smack to our oh so superior child, UWCF aka U notevenin SF. They kill me every time they talk about being so much better than us. They did beat us in September. But I don't think that anybody would say that UCF hasn't improved since then. We've won 4 out of our last 5 games. USF has lost 2 in a row and I see that streak extending in the upcoming weeks. Yeah USF we know, your schedule is so much tougher than ours. You guys have to play the monsters out of the Big East! I'm pretty sure that your schedule would strike so much fear into the other BCS conference teams.

There's no need for UCF to be in these kind of debates with the Bulls at this point in the season. Let them talk all of the trash that they want  about UCF. We'll see who's talking around Christmas time. Hey USF, what would you rather have, a victory over UCF or a bowl berth? I thought so. Hey Knights, what would we rather a have, a victory over USF or a bowl berth? Exactly. Let them talk smack about beating us. Because they did. But I know we'll be feeling better than USF at the end of the year. With our loss to them and our bowl birth in tow. Have faith in our team. I know we're going bowling. USF knows that too. The jealousy will pour out of them in December I believe.

Leave this board until December UCF fans. Go to UCF-USF unmoderated. That's where you can find me defending our team. Lets leave the Mighty Big East Bulls alone because they're far too superior for us ::). To the posters of this board, peace until December. To the posters of UCF-USF unmoderated, I'm ready to debate anytime. You know where to find me. GO UCF GO! I'm enjoying the ride!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Lets leave the Mighty Big East Bulls alone because they're far too superior for us

At least one of them gets it .........